Behemoth Theme [ support topic ]

• 1 month later...
On 9/18/2021 at 3:05 PM, Afrodude said:

@TAMANcan't wait to see the new update, and it seems it's going to be a killing update. How long more to finish it ?

oh yes its going to be a great update for all of my themes

but... first theme update is magnum theme not behemoth 😅

whats new

in short theres new ipskit addons app it will be free to install from ips marketplace and it comes with free swiper slider, footer blocks, background picker and if you own one of my latest theme updates then news ticker too

themes are completely redesigned from scratch and comes with 0 template modifications! 😉 it means you never need to worry about the theme when you update your website because nothing is modified to cause any issues and it will show with "default" tag in themes list and not "customized"

some images

55a685823ba742aa7617cfdf8a033790.pngcc3c1cbaa259e02fdf117bb166439b76.png8b310a6d1df4f3661d9ed49388ce1339.png821095fecf0e90788d135339462041ec.png

0a05771644520285261ea381134026fb.gif

19 minutes ago, fantasystar said:

Behemoth Plz, I been delaying launching my Forum just so I can get this updated.

I thought you were waiting for the swiper slider! 

if so don't worry, as soon as the first theme is updated then the ipskit addons app will be released in marketplace and it will be free to install and works with any themes not just my themes, it will come with swiper slider, footer blocks and background picker 🙂 

44 minutes ago, TAMAN said:

I thought you were waiting for the swiper slider! 

if so don't worry, as soon as the first theme is updated then the ipskit addons app will be released in marketplace and it will be free to install and works with any themes not just my themes, it will come with swiper slider, footer blocks and background picker 🙂 

The new Swiper Slider for sure as I want to set different banners for the forum, pages and mobile.

But at the same time I want to customize the new Behemoth theme colors to match the different banners.

We want it all LOL 😁

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, FZ said:

@TAMAN, since the last update I have only just noticed that the custom formatting on my custom user profile fields are not showing up on the topic profile. How can I fix this? 

can you please take a screenshot or tell me how to reproducer the issue to check 🙂  

1 minute ago, TAMAN said:

can you please take a screenshot or tell me how to reproducer the issue to check 🙂  

I've just seen another person asking the same thing on the support forum so I don't think it is theme related. Looks like IPS has broken something in the latest update. I have now had to turn off all those fields so I can't really show a screen shot of the issue anymore. 

Basically all the custom fields that I had created and was showing in the topic view under the user profile have lost their titles and custom formatting. It just shows the content of the field, not what that field is. Eg, one of the fields I added is "Website" which formats like this for the topic view: 

<div align="left"><span class='row_title'><a href="{$content}" target="new">🌍 Visit My {$title} </a></span></div>

...but all that shows under the user's avatar is a dead url (non-clickable). It is ignoring the {$title} and the emoji.

I will see what (or if) support comes back with an answer. Sorry if I rang the wrong bell here. :) 

10 minutes ago, Afrodude said:

@FZare you running the latest version of IPS because there was a bug whenever they released 4.6.6, and they have released a patch to fix that issue.  

Yes, I got that advice from Support a little earlier. All sorted now. :) Initially I thought it might have been a template thing on the theme that needed to be done, but fortunately not. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Afrodude said:

@TAMAN just wanted to say so far the new update looks stunning. Great work man as always.

Just a question should I PM if I see any bug or mention it here ? 

yes please any issues you see you can just message me here or there or even in this topic it doesnt matter i always read ^^ 

also...the theme in the demo site is the Magnum theme not Behemoth. but thank you! yes its amazing theme i like it too 😄 

btw. swiper slider, dark mode, background picker, footer blocks all come for free once ipskit addons app is available in marketplace  

• 2 months later...

Hi Taman, sorry in advance if this has been answered already but I can't find a way to search this topic anymore. 

Where will I find options to change the "scroll to top" button? Is it doable from the theme settings? I want to move it to the right side and change the colour. 

2 hours ago, FZ said:

Hi Taman, sorry in advance if this has been answered already but I can't find a way to search this topic anymore. 

Where will I find options to change the "scroll to top" button? Is it doable from the theme settings? I want to move it to the right side and change the colour. 

Hi,

You can change the position with a custom css

add  this in custom.css template 

.ta_back-to-top {
    right: 43px;
    left: auto;
}

Colors are connected to "Alternate button" color option in Buttons tab

if you want to change colors separately then add a color and background property to the css above like this

• 2 months later...