Community

[[Template core/global/global/lkeyWarning does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
TAMAN

Behemoth Theme [ support topic ]

1 hour ago, Noble~ said:

Hello is there a way to shrink the large gap in the forum when a post is made, see SS

Hello,

Unfortunately not. it is not possible to remove the gap. because where and how would you show all these profile fields?

the only option would be removing some of your profile fields from showing under the user names 🙂 

Edited by TAMAN

11 hours ago, Steph40 said:

Hi @TAMAN

How do I change the mobile menu font color and hover color?

Thanks

Hello,

You have settings to change navigation colors in Header & Menus tab 🙂 but you cant change the mobile and desktop navigation colors separately.

so, if you want to change the mobile navigation font color without effecting the desktop navigation font colors 

Add this in custom.css and change the value

.ipsDrawer_itemParent > h4 > a,
.ipsDrawer_itemParent > h4,
.ipsDrawer_list > li > a:not( .ipsButton ),
.ipsDrawer_list > li:not( .ipsDrawer_itemParent ) > a:not( .ipsButton ){
    color: #8896a1;
}

There is no hover color on mobile.

11 hours ago, TAMAN said:

Hello,

You have settings to change navigation colors in Header & Menus tab 🙂 but you cant change the mobile and desktop navigation colors separately.

so, if you want to change the mobile navigation font color without effecting the desktop navigation font colors 

Add this in custom.css and change the value

.ipsDrawer_itemParent > h4 > a,
.ipsDrawer_itemParent > h4,
.ipsDrawer_list > li > a:not( .ipsButton ),
.ipsDrawer_list > li:not( .ipsDrawer_itemParent ) > a:not( .ipsButton ){
    color: #8896a1;
}

There is no hover color on mobile.

Thank you. I did not mean hover but when I select a menu item. Anyway, I had made the change but it was a matter of cache, it is all good now. 

I do appreciate your help.

Thanks

When a cookie notification to guest is displayed >> admincp >> Terms and Privacy Policy >>> Show terms of service confirmation bar to Guests?

The cookie warning window which has the button to "accept" doesn't fit on mobile. Is there a temporary way through custom css to fix this or an update that can be made? The window is much wider than the display screen and partially hidden so that it cannot be read:

1593500454_Cookiewarning.thumb.jpg.bdb5c9ce72ce91404bdb84ebe2e69791.jpg

Edited by Christforums

1 hour ago, Christforums said:

When a cookie notification to guest is displayed >> admincp >> Terms and Privacy Policy >>> Show terms of service confirmation bar to Guests?

The cookie warning window which has the button to "accept" doesn't fit on mobile. Is there a temporary way through custom css to fix this or an update that can be made? The window is much wider than the display screen and partially hidden so that it cannot be read:

Re-download and update 🙂 

Thank you.

16 minutes ago, SerialNoob said:

My IPS licence is still valid for another 3 months lol

Oh, Sorry!  

I'm not sure what to say, I cant really do anything here so maybe try to open a ticket? 🙂 

42 minutes ago, SerialNoob said:

My IPS licence is still valid for another 3 months lol

Go in my purchase in marketplace, find behemoth I the list, there should be a renewal invoice there.

Edited by Steph40

hello Taman,

When i look in the browser console i see the following error, seems that the theme is linking to a font that don't exist i have looked anywhere i could think of but cant find the link.

any idea?

theme.PNG