Behemoth Theme [ support topic ]

1 hour ago, RaZor Edge said:

Hi,

With the latest Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge, there is an additionnal space at the right of the main content, see with demo site:

edge-exlorer.jpg

Chrome or Safari do not have this problem.

Is there a way to fix this?

mmm never seen the space i have tested on microsoft edge and chrom before 

do you see the space on the demo page only? 

might be the recent update, i will check as soon as i go to my computer :)

2 hours ago, RaZor Edge said:

Hi,

With the latest Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge, there is an additionnal space at the right of the main content, see with demo site:

edge-exlorer.jpg

Chrome or Safari do not have this problem.

Is there a way to fix this?

Just tested on Microsoft edge and chrome again no issues at all :/ can you show a link where do you see exactly? it might has something to do with your website 

2 hours ago, EmpireKickass said:

demo is a passed however the demo doesn't have a upload logo image. Got another website to site? Or browser

running windows 10 phone

added the fix along with version 1.0.2 if you are using image for logo just re download and use upload a new version : ) 

TEXT FONTS AND FORMATTING

I've noticed that BOLD does not show very well no matter which font I choose. Is there a way to increase the Bold effect?

I don't know if I am doing something wrong, but Google Fonts seem to only work for fonts with a single name like Ubunto, but if it is something like Open Sans, I can't get the theme to recognize it. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

troy

7 minutes ago, Vegan Gaymer said:

TEXT FONTS AND FORMATTING

I've noticed that BOLD does not show very well no matter which font I choose. Is there a way to increase the Bold effect?

I don't know if I am doing something wrong, but Google Fonts seem to only work for fonts with a single name like Ubunto, but if it is something like Open Sans, I can't get the theme to recognize it. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

troy

How/where do you use bold exactly? in editor? if you paste a text with formatting in it, the bold doesnt work, make sure to click this when you paste some text

MaxthonSnap20170115214235.png

just tested Open Sans, and it works fine, Open Sans quite similar to the default fonts used you can barely notice the difference

Hello Taman,

As discussed privately, I would like to see some changes to the userbar. Taman kindly offered to submit my ideas in this topic.

The desired changes are somewhat different from those discussed earlier in this discussion.

So here is a description of what I want (see the screenshot for a general idea):

- Move the bar just below the header;
- Keep a small empty space to separate them;
- Do not include the userbar with the "fix header";
- Decrease the size of the userbar (see screenshot);
- Give a translucent effect similar to the header on dark tone;
- Remove the colored bar on the right;
- For the left side, in an ideal world, I would have liked a gradient transparent from left to right. If it's complicated, then we could keep the current style.

Thanks again Taman for this excellent theme!

:thumbsup:

demo_jpg_5c1ef16a5a1dcd3dda41dfc1f9debc71.jpg

add to custom.css

.usernavigation.ipsLayout_container{
	max-width: 100%;
}
/*Adjust the top*/
    top: 100px;
    bottom: initial;
}
/*userbar size*/
.usernavigation #elUserNav{
	padding: 7px 15px;
}
.usernavigation #elUserNav:before {
	border-left: none;
}
/*transparency*/
html[dir="rtl"] .usernavigation #elUserNav,
html[dir="ltr"] .usernavigation #elUserNav{
 	background-color: {hextorgb="userbar_bg" opacity="0.80"};
    background: -webkit-linear-gradient(to left, {hextorgb="userbar_bg" opacity="0.80"} , {hextorgb="userbar_bg" opacity="0.15"}); /* left to right transparency. if you dont like it remove this line */
    background: linear-gradient(to left, {hextorgb="userbar_bg" opacity="0.80"} , {hextorgb="userbar_bg" opacity="0.15"}); /* left to right transparency. if you dont like it remove this line */
  	border-right: none;
  	border-radius: 3px;
}

MaxthonSnap20170117054851.png

Enjoy :) im glad you like it 

Edit: btw i might add it as a setting for next update so users can simply switch the user bar style :) you got good ideas xD thanks 

Edited by TAMAN
2 hours ago, TAMAN said:

add to custom.css

max-width: 100%;
}
/*Adjust the top*/
    top: 100px;
    bottom: initial;
}
/*userbar size*/
.usernavigation #elUserNav{
	padding: 7px 15px;
}
.usernavigation #elUserNav:before {
	border-left: none;
}
/*transparency*/
html[dir="rtl"] .usernavigation #elUserNav,
html[dir="ltr"] .usernavigation #elUserNav{
 	background-color: {hextorgb="userbar_bg" opacity="0.80"};
    background: -webkit-linear-gradient(to left, {hextorgb="userbar_bg" opacity="0.80"} , {hextorgb="userbar_bg" opacity="0.15"}); /* left to right transparency. if you dont like it remove this line */
    background: linear-gradient(to left, {hextorgb="userbar_bg" opacity="0.80"} , {hextorgb="userbar_bg" opacity="0.15"}); /* left to right transparency. if you dont like it remove this line */
  	border-right: none;
  	border-radius: 3px;
}

MaxthonSnap20170117054851.png

Enjoy :) im glad you like it 

Edit: btw i might add it as a setting for next update so users can simply switch the user bar style :) you got good ideas xD thanks 

Wow! It look awesome! (w00t)

I will try it on my board! Thanks again!