Behemoth Theme [ support topic ]

4 hours ago, darth12 said:

We can't see some of the forum titles when going to move a post

1352137807_ScreenShot2018-09-18at1_44_40PM.png.ec901dcd5501d2c6e092dc880c36b838.png

Hello,

Have you checked if its same by default without any of your color customizations?

Also, the color settings for that located Forms & Toggles tab under the names like

SelectTree font... select tree background...etc

I have a question on an issue I am facing since a couple of Behemoth updates ago. The then available header image was removed but one can steer around the lack of by creating a slide in the slider.

Here's my issue. I have slide 1,2,4 for example displayed to groups A. Once signed in only slide 3 is seen to groups B. The problem is that slide 3 slides or rotates to itself. So all signed in members of groups B are reading it is distracting by sliding to nothing more than another view of itself. Is there a way or modifications that can be performed that since there is only one slide 3 appearing to groups B that it will remain static and not distract by sliding? And at the same time allow for the sliding action of the slider for slides 1, 2, 4 of groups A?

I'd like to have the option that if one slide exists than the slide should not rotate in front of group B.

Edited by Christforums
  • 1 month later...
57 minutes ago, Net Worth Fusion said:

Love the theme.  Quick question, is there a way to have the slider show only on the HOME page and not any other pages?

Hello,

Check the swiper slider settings you have some options for that

But If it is a page in Pages application then it is not possible

• 2 weeks later...

Christmas update

-4.2.3: New tab has been added "Entertainment" included with Christmas Mode & Snowfall.
        There will be more cool stuff in this tab in future updates 🙂 
-4.2.3: Minor improvements.

---

@Steph40 There you go 🙂 

After updating the theme, go to Entertainment tab and enable Christmas mode and the snowfall if you like 

Enjoy 

3 hours ago, TAMAN said:

Christmas update

-4.2.3: New tab has been added "Entertainment" included with Christmas Mode & Snowfall.
        There will be more cool stuff in this tab in future updates 🙂 
-4.2.3: Minor improvements.

---

@Steph40 There you go 🙂 

After updating the theme, go to Entertainment tab and enable Christmas mode and the snowfall if you like 

Enjoy 

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, SerialNoob said:

Hello,

Behemoth - When Christmas mode is enabled there is a bug

Hello,

it does not happen on my side. Try to re-download and update the theme even if it is the same version. 

If it is still same, then please send me a link to check 🙂 

24 minutes ago, SerialNoob said:

Hello,

Maybe because the navigation type on your demo site is "fixed"... it doesn't happen if I choose "fixed", it does happen with the "default" type.

nzHcLgS.png

Yep, thanks for reporting 

I just fixed it and update the theme files in marketplace, you can redownload and update 🙂 

1 hour ago, Christforums said:

I noticed in the latest update that a single slide does not repeat sliding. Just like to compliment you Taman on this as I use a single slide for signed in members and multiple slides for guests.

Great job, I love this theme!

You're quite welcome! 🙂 

Thank you.