Community

TAMAN

Behemoth Theme [ support topic ]

4 hours ago, darth12 said:

We can't see some of the forum titles when going to move a post

1352137807_ScreenShot2018-09-18at1_44_40PM.png.ec901dcd5501d2c6e092dc880c36b838.png

Hello,

Have you checked if its same by default without any of your color customizations?

Also, the color settings for that located Forms & Toggles tab under the names like

SelectTree font... select tree background...etc

I have a question on an issue I am facing since a couple of Behemoth updates ago. The then available header image was removed but one can steer around the lack of by creating a slide in the slider.

Here's my issue. I have slide 1,2,4 for example displayed to groups A. Once signed in only slide 3 is seen to groups B. The problem is that slide 3 slides or rotates to itself. So all signed in members of groups B are reading it is distracting by sliding to nothing more than another view of itself. Is there a way or modifications that can be performed that since there is only one slide 3 appearing to groups B that it will remain static and not distract by sliding? And at the same time allow for the sliding action of the slider for slides 1, 2, 4 of groups A?

I'd like to have the option that if one slide exists than the slide should not rotate in front of group B.

Edited by Christforums

Hello, Hello,

Sorry for the delay.

Sorry, the autoplay is global it can only be turned off/on and it cant be mixed with the slider permssions, like for example turning it off for one slider .

Edited by TAMAN