Behemoth Theme [ support topic ]

10 hours ago, TAMAN said:

Hi,

have you uploaded any new editor skins? if so then please disable the theme editor customizations 

51cf4ea5ee797b1231fb1dd8048dbad7.png

if not then make sure to use the default option in custom tab

2a7dcf15f55007ca4af88805d7e72cc9.png

Well that was easy. Truthfully I didnt even see the option to change the editor colors. Thanks for that!

mmm it doesnt happen on my side can you provide a link so i can check?

Absolutely. It happens on my test site, and production site with different resolutions. One common theme is people who hook their computer up to a 4K TV. If you'd like a login to the back end of the site, let me know and I'll set one up for you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/9/2017 at 6:42 AM, joshuaj said:

Hi Taman,

I'm working with someone who has this theme. We are trying to figure out how to show the slider only on the homepage. I've checked the theme settings and see where you can exclude it from "pages", but it removes it from the home page as well.

Thats because your homepage is "Pages" and you are excluding it from pages

1 hour ago, President Evil said:

@TAMAN

Can you please show me how to edit the theme so Sign in with Steam is the only registration method? I want my new registrations to only sign in with Steam, but existing accounts can login with the either steam or ips default.

Sorry, this has nothing to do with themes, you should ask in a separated topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Adlago said:

5a550f25a3833_Screenshotat2018-01-09205041.thumb.png.20628e14ef8186ee30e1eff014d73786.png

For me from FF is OK, but Chrome ...

PP. The issue is not in a browser but in a language pack - when there is an 'Italian' have issue

Thank you @Adlago

@SardiniaNET I just tested the default IPS theme with Italian language and same issue happens, its due to the login handler column dev added between a <strong> tag when switching to italian language.

I already asked to check if same thing happens on default ips theme which you said no, but it does happen there, its just the background colors and the login box have same colors on default theme and you cant see the issue, you should contact the italian language pack provider to fix :) 

I can provide a quick css solution 

Add this in custom.css

[data-role="registerForm"] .ipsColumns>strong{
	display: table-cell;
    position: relative;
    vertical-align: top;
    padding: 0 7px;
    width: 280px;
}

Just now, SardiniaNET said:

ehm.. where I have to add this code? :sweat:

Add it in custom.css

3118b1f59a464a39f81159462a0a646c.png

7b0771f155a67e43df7ef5e3ae312f2c.png

1.The IPS  4.2.7 is available. The theme is Okay with this version?

Yes it is compatible.

All of my themes are compatible with almost all ips updates because only two templates are customized, and i usually update the themes same day its not compatible.

2. How I can change the backgrpund color of emoticon panel?

Its connected with some other menus 

but if you only want to change the emoticons panel background then add this to custom.css and change the color value

.ipsMenu[data-controller="core.global.editor.emoticons"] {
    background-color: cadetblue;
}

Edited by TAMAN

Sorry @TAMAN... Page Management > Templates?
My CSS list is empty...

I have provided screenshots on how to open custom.css above. :) 

Pages templates has nothing to do with this, custom.css is a theme CSS template you can use it for your manual customization's 

to open custom.css you need to go to Admin Control Panel > Customization > Themes 

and then follow these two screenshots below 

3118b1f59a464a39f81159462a0a646c.png&key

7b0771f155a67e43df7ef5e3ae312f2c.png&key