signatures invisible to members (but are visible for admin)

MeMaBlue

Hello,

all signatures have imported well from vbulletin 3.8 to  ip.4.  

but , they are not visible to members.    :cry:

only as an admin i can see them. 

groups, have signatures activated,  and anywhere where there is a signature option its enabled. 

what am i missing, (i definately am i guess)  what could i do to make them visible to members?  (they all think they ve lost their signatures now) thank you!!! 

its enabled, i had seen this option.   

i think if it were disabled the admins wouldnt be able to see the signatures either, i guess. 

yes i think too that it is a group permission, the only thing is i cannot find where it is ...    :lol:

it involves the normal members and guests, but not the administrator group.  

i can't find a setting that involves signatures+ only a specific group.

2 hours ago, MeMaBlue said:

its enabled, i had seen this option.   

i think if it were disabled the admins wouldnt be able to see the signatures either, i guess. 

yes i think too that it is a group permission, the only thing is i cannot find where it is ...    :lol:

it involves the normal members and guests, but not the administrator group.  

i can't find a setting that involves signatures+ only a specific group.

it has to be a permission not turn on for members because IF admin can view it that = full permission given that user group vs members or any other group there no other item it can be because siganture clearly copyied over fine as Admin can see it so not database issue, has to settings issue that been missed but not sure where if you double checked them.

could it have something to do with the background processes after the migration ?   because without  us doing something else,

the signatures now appear to usergroups such as registered users/members.  (the background processes finished). 

the guests (not logged in) though, cant see signatures.  is that normal?  from what i understood there is one setting.

enable signatures or disable.  

guests1 is how  unregistered  views it     and guests2 is how a logged in  member views it

the member evaki25 has signatures that do not appear when unregistered.  

guests1.png

guests2.png

Archived