Jump to content

Community

Veilon

(VN41) Surface Dark

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Agent Shark said:

Experiencing issues with Surface Dark where editing the blocks on the forum page aren’t saving. Spoke to IPB and they told me it’s a theme issue as on the original template, no issues occur. Please help.

Hi. We are aware of this problem. You haven't found a solution yet, but you can switch to the default template, make changes to blocks, and return to Surface.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Agent Shark said:

Experiencing issues with Surface Dark where editing the blocks on the forum page aren’t saving. Spoke to IPB and they told me it’s a theme issue as on the original template, no issues occur. Please help.

Edit: NVM

Edited by cpehydra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just looking for a status update. I see Fline has been updated to a Beta. Any ETA on Surface Dark? It's very broken at the moment on my forum. 

 

4.3.1 on my test forum makes the theme completely unusable by IPS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The following has been made aware by IPB staff and myself:

When using the page editor, you are unable to use all block features and the theme is detecting all the available custom blocks available via Pages. Examples include the database blocks for the page editor. Similar to the quick fix you provided me, I have to use that fix for this issue as well.

On 4/27/2018 at 10:26 PM, AbrahamLincoln said:

Just looking for a status update. I see Fline has been updated to a Beta. Any ETA on Surface Dark? It's very broken at the moment on my forum. 

 

4.3.1 on my test forum makes the theme completely unusable by IPS.

He's still updating the theme and you shouldn't have updated until all the resources you have utilized were updated as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Agent Shark said:

The following has been made aware by IPB staff and myself:

When using the page editor, you are unable to use all block features and the theme is detecting all the available custom blocks available via Pages. Examples include the database blocks for the page editor. Similar to the quick fix you provided me, I have to use that fix for this issue as well. 

This issue is resolved in the update. I have to finish a few things and test the theme to the errors. Then I'll upload it within 24 hours. Thank you very much for your help in Troubleshooting!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Veilon said:

This issue is resolved in the update. I have to finish a few things and test the theme to the errors. Then I'll upload it within 24 hours. Thank you very much for your help in Troubleshooting!

Not a problem. I appreciate all your work and quick responses in regards to my concerns. Thank you again for everything you do Veilon!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Version 1.2 - 4.3

What's new:

  • 4.3 compatibility
  • Converted Theme Settings
  • Added New Topic View functions
  • Fixed all bugs found so far
  • Added new Header functions
  • And much more...

Request about all problems write in PM

Thank you for being with us!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/4/2018 at 12:22 AM, Veilon said:

Version 1.2 - 4.3

What's new:

  • 4.3 compatibility
  • Converted Theme Settings
  • Added New Topic View functions
  • Fixed all bugs found so far
  • Added new Header functions
  • And much more...

Request about all problems write in PM

Thank you for being with us!

CSRF protection key did not match. This may indicate a plugin or theme is out of date

Edited by Bakako
notify

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Bakako said:

CSRF protection key did not match. This may indicate a plugin or theme is out of date

Please write in PM your version of the engine and style that you use. And also at what actions this error occurs. We will try to help you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

When I am trying to edit the Slider Height (in px) from 650 to 400 this works but the rest of the website doesn't adjusts.
So it leaves a dark unused space underneath the Slider.

Am I missing a setting?
Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rob ter Linden said:

Hello,

When I am trying to edit the Slider Height (in px) from 650 to 400 this works but the rest of the website doesn't adjusts.
So it leaves a dark unused space underneath the Slider.

Am I missing a setting?
Thanks!

Thanks for the message. Fix this in the next update.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, 

I have Invision Community 4.3.2, and today after bought, it makes completely unusable.
I see only blank page and nothing more.

Could You help me to figure it out ?
Greetings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ssg said:

Hello, 

I have Invision Community 4.3.2, and today after bought, it makes completely unusable.
I see only blank page and nothing more.

Could You help me to figure it out ?
Greetings.

Please write the version of the style You are using, and data from ACP PM me. Thanks. We will try to help You

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Veilon said:

Please write the version of the style You are using, and data from ACP PM me. Thanks. We will try to help You

Done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rob ter Linden said:

Hello,

I am having issues with changing the height of the slider.
If you set it to 300 pixels instead of 600 it leaves a big grey area.

Hope this gets fixed ?

Thanks!

You can reduce the indentation in the settings. If you can not do it, please contact US at the PM! ((Link to the forum, as well as data from ACP, we will do everything)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Veilon said:

You can reduce the indentation in the settings. If you can not do it, please contact US at the PM! ((Link to the forum, as well as data from ACP, we will do everything)

Will do!

Just send you a PM.
Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have noticed that the signatures are not showing on this theme. If I switch back to the default theme they work but when in the Surface Dark theme they do not seem to show at all. Is there any fix or am I missing something?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Hi, when I go to a forum, I get this error message:

[[Template forums/front/topics/topic is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

thank you

 

thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...