(VN41) Surface Dark

Veilon

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm using this theme and trying to implement Font Awesome forum icons. I have everything configured correctly in my custom.css, and the icons are showing up for other themes & the default theme - however the FA icons aren't working on the Surface Dark theme - the icons seem to be overriding my custom.css? Any idea? Thanks!

19 minutes ago, TheEnd- said:

I'm using this theme and trying to implement Font Awesome forum icons. I have everything configured correctly in my custom.css, and the icons are showing up for other themes & the default theme - however the FA icons aren't working on the Surface Dark theme - the icons seem to be overriding my custom.css? Any idea? Thanks!

Go to theme settings -> Forum Nodes. Turn off the image icon and turn on Icon FA activating and deactivating the appropriate tips.

Скриншот 2016-12-28 14.50.26.png

Just now, amator said:

Can you make a light version of this theme?

Is there an option to change the mine color (blue in this case) to other color?. An option for members to change it would be nice.

Hello! Yes, we plan to make a light style for this theme. We have already prepared the layout and will soon start working on it.
If You have any questions or suggestions on this topic, please write :)

Version 1.0.2

What's new:

• Problem with SVG icons is fixed
  • Added ability to enable/disable SVG icons
  • In a floating NAV added userBar
  • Added NProgress
  • Added custom toogle
  • Added ability to select groups who can see guestmessage and blocks footer
  • And More

+ Archive with style added new backgrounds

4 hours ago, RaZor Edge said:

Здравствуйте,

Когда я просматриваю демонстрационный сайт, вне форума, как на статьях или календаре, меню не похоже на работу (подменю не отображаются). Нормально ли это?

Видеть:

https://veilon.net/articles.html/

https://veilon.net/calendar/

Thanks for the message. This will be fixed in the near time.

Version 1.1.1

What's new:

1. Fixed wrong position of icons in the userbar
  2. Fixed colors in User Messages and notifications
  3. Fixed color range in the Load Dialog (If the download was a white spot, we repainted)
  4. NEW We fixed all the problems with the navigation
1 hour ago, krikri89 said:

Hello im interested in buy your theme only 1 question,

if i buy and install on my site this will no broke my theme currently right?

im not using default theme IPB but theme bought here in store. 

Thanks 

Hello!

Extra themes will not affect already installed.

You can set viewing permissions for the different user groups and change the skin using the appropriate functionality

Buy theme -> Download -> Open archive -> XML Folder -> Next, go to ACP -> Look and fell -> Install theme -> choose .xml from the archive -> After installation put the right view and set a theme for themselves, you can change at the bottom of the forum.

Снимок.PNG

Hey, bought this today and started to mess around with it. I think I ran into a weird bug. The slider menu, I switched the "Slider Location" option from "In the body of the page" to "In the header" and part of my site is cut off. I attached images of what it looks like on both. It cuts off the Announcement section and part of the forums listed, plus the side bar which has a Discord widget.

InBodyOfPage.png

InHeader.png

1 hour ago, Pavan Jakhu said:

Hey, bought this today and started to mess around with it. I think I ran into a weird bug. The slider menu, I switched the "Slider Location" option from "In the body of the page" to "In the header" and part of my site is cut off. I attached images of what it looks like on both. It cuts off the Announcement section and part of the forums listed, plus the side bar which has a Discord widget.

We were not able to cause such an error. Try to reinstall the style and reconfigured.
If the problem persists, write your forum address in a PM and we will figure it out.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.

@Pavan Jakhu To fix this, go to edit template -> html -> navbar -> And replace the code

{{if theme.veilon_se}}{{else}}<div class="ipsLayout_container">{{endif}}

on this

{{if theme.veilon_se}}{{if theme.veilon_sl === 'body'}}<div class="ipsLayout_container">{{endif}}{{else}}<div class="ipsLayout_container">{{endif}}

Just download the hotfix version.

Version 1.1.2 (HotFix Update)

What's new:

1. Added a setting governing the indentation contentarea from the slider
  2. Fixed all bugs with the navigation in all types of the slider
ToDo List:
1. Gradually add the new settings
2. To finish vertical styling style

If You have any suggestions or feedback we'd love to hear them and implement in future versions of the style.

Archived