Where is I can find Documentation on \IPS\Helpers\Table\?

FreemanFT

The classes themselves are actually really well documented. I've honestly found that the best documentation was to just open the class and read it.

Is there a specific type of table you're looking to use? There are 3 kinds of tables:

• \IPS\Helpers\Table\Db - this is used to show data from a table in the database. Primarily used in the ACP (although available in the front end as well)
  • \IPS\Helpers\Table\Content - used to show all records of a Content Item (e.g. all topics, all blog entries)
  • \IPS\Helpers\Table\Custom - used to show custom data source (basically anything you throw at it)

A little more information regarding what you're trying to do would be helpful.

• 4 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, teraßyte said:

Yeah, we have been waiting for that only for a few years now :D

For anyone else interested in it, have a look at this link (it is for the latest 4.1.17.1 version): https://codingjungle.com/phpdoc/

to be fair, i only came out with it yesterday :) and i was in it for the learning experience on how to use the tools to generate it :) 

On 1/17/2017 at 6:24 AM, FreemanFT said:

So, maybe Owner or Real Support give me answer on my question?

Maybe you will do it in some future?

You're given as much of an answer as could be given based on your incomplete question, and an offer for further assistance for your specific needs and you provide this response?  

Wow... Just wow... 

Archived