December 15, 2016 in Feedback
I just recently started using downloads with 4.1, have had it on IPS 3 for a while. There are a few things that I think would make it a little more robust:
1. Allow screenshot edits without adding a new file version.
2. Ability to completely shut off file versioning and go back and remove per record in edit mode.
3. Ability to remove moderator group from file approvals, have a permission setting.
4. Ability to change default "no screenshot uploaded" image in settings and add multiple default screenshots per file type; .pdf, .word, image, etc.
5. Edit details should have the file(s), screenshots, links and all content associated with the upload. To change the file, add links to files, screenshots, you currently have to add a new version.
6. Quick edit title like tags. (may be coming in a later version, not sure)
7. Option to not show version number in file title.
8. Incorporate something like http://viewerjs.org/ for file viewing within page in a small window.
Just some ideas.
A few more suggestions..
To expand on #3 in the second post, you can check off files to move or delete so more info on that page and to sort by how many files the downloads have would be good. There is a count of downloads, but would be nice to show something like...."contains # files".
All of this please.. robust tools would be awesome!!!
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.
Started January 4, 2017
Started February 25, 2016
Started August 12, 2016
Started December 3, 2016
Started October 10, 2015
Started 3 hours ago
Started August 15
Started September 4