You're invited! Join our 4.6 Live Event on ZOOM 6/24

Community

(NE) Hide replies from guests

Nathan Explosion

47 minutes ago, Nathan Explosion said:

Thanks for that - just to confirm:

1. "Ignore Topics" enabled
  2. "(NE) Hide Content" enabled
  3. No settings applied in "(NE) Hide Content" (as per your provided screenshots)
  4. Result: the error you are seeing.

Is that correct?

@mark2012 - as you've said that you have the same error...do you have "Ignore Topics" also installed?

I do not have Ignore Topics installed. I only have two plugin installed :

(NB40) Ads After X Posts Enabled 1.0.6
(NB40) Separate Pinned Topics Enabled 1.0.4

@Nathan i can provide you with all details - but tonight , when i`ll install again your app so you can investigate the problem. I cannot now sorry because its large activity.

v3.1.3 has been submitted for approval with the following included:

• NEW: "Hide content in a topic's first post" now applied when viewing search results, as I identified a differentiation between a topic's first post and its comments/replies.
  • FIX: Topics in a Q/A forum no longer trigger an error when viewed (see note below)
  • FIX: Tweaks to the hiding of images in quotes when the viewer is not allowed to see that content
  • FIX: "Convert images to links within quotes" setting now works correctly for viewers who are allowed to see the content

Note: the fix I have put in for Q&A forum topics means that, temporarily, the 'Limit number of replies shown' setting will not be applied to those topics. I'll put a change in place for that in a future version.

Edited by Nathan Explosion

I have a new exception, this appears when I posting a new poll topic.

Filled all the information that required in the poll and the topic content, the poll has 5 answers.

OutOfRangeException:  (0)
#0 /home/xxxxxx.com/public_html/boards/init.php(893) : eval()'d code(14): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord::load()
#1 /home/xxxxxx.com/public_html/boards/applications/forums/sources/Topic/Topic.php(2094): IPS\forums\nehidecontent_hook_neapp_hidecontent_forums_topic->comments()
#2 /home/xxxxxx.com/public_html/boards/system/Api/Webhook.php(59): IPS\forums\_Topic->apiOutput()
#3 /home/xxxxxx.com/public_html/boards/system/Content/Item.php(1004): IPS\Api\_Webhook::fire()
#4 /home/xxxxxx.com/public_html/boards/applications/forums/sources/Topic/Topic.php(631): IPS\Content\_Item->processAfterCreate()
#5 /home/xxxxxx.com/public_html/boards/init.php(893) : eval()'d code(17): IPS\forums\_Topic->processAfterCreate()
#6 /home/xxxxxx.com/public_html/boards/system/Content/Item.php(438): IPS\forums\membersshop_hook_TopicHook->processAfterCreate()
#7 /home/xxxxxx.com/public_html/boards/system/Content/Item.php(133): IPS\Content\_Item::createFromForm()
#8 /home/xxxxxx.com/public_html/boards/applications/forums/modules/front/forums/forums.php(463): IPS\Content\_Item::create()
#9 /home/xxxxxx.com/public_html/boards/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(90): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\_forums->add()
#10 /home/xxxxxx.com/public_html/boards/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#11 /home/xxxxxx.com/public_html/boards/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#12 {main}

image.thumb.png.10d082d14af25a3d402434077078e053.png

2 minutes ago, IceCore said:

I have a new exception, this appears when I posting a new poll topic.

I submittd v3.1.4 about an hour ago to fix this one - if you are self-hosted, with access via FTP, then I can give you a patch for it on your existing install.

Edited by Nathan Explosion

Hi Nathan, i have one error聽

in URL :聽https://hermanodeleche.com/profile/90311-pelado-sidane/content/page/3/?type=forums_topic_post

Error: Call to a member function hasAttribute() on null (0)
#0 /home/mazafaka/public_html/applications/nehidecontent/sources/NeContent.php(199): IPS\nehidecontent\_NeContent::neAppHideContentImageToLink(Object(IPS\Xml\DOMDocument), NULL, false)
#1 /home/mazafaka/public_html/applications/nehidecontent/sources/NeContent.php(160): IPS\nehidecontent\_NeContent::neAppHideContentParseTag(Object(IPS\Member), Object(IPS\Xml\DOMDocument), 'blockquote', false, true)
#2 /home/mazafaka/public_html/init.php(893) : eval()'d code(34): IPS\nehidecontent\_NeContent::neAppHideContentParseDom(Object(IPS\Member), '\n<blockquote cl...')
#3 /home/mazafaka/public_html/system/Helpers/Table/Table.php(489): IPS\Helpers\Table\nehidecontent_hook_helpers_table_content->getRows(Array)
#4 /home/mazafaka/public_html/applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php(620): IPS\Helpers\Table\_Table->__toString()
#5 /home/mazafaka/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(90): IPS\core\modules\front\members\_profile->content()
#6 /home/mazafaka/public_html/applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php(73): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#7 /home/mazafaka/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\core\modules\front\members\_profile->execute()
#8 /home/mazafaka/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main}

Edited by MataVirgenes

• 1 month later...

HTML message not parsed anymore 馃槥

image.thumb.png.608ef4a352a4f69a537566ed067d5f22.png

讘讻讚讬 诇专讗讜转 讗转 拽讘爪讬诐 讛诪爪讜专驻讬诐, 讬砖 爪讜专讱 <a href="https://devhub.co.il/boards/register/">讛专砖诪讛</a> 讗讜 <a href="https://devhub.co.il/boards/login/">诇讛转讞讘专</a>!

1 hour ago, Nathan Explosion said:

We discussed that very issue above previously and the cause was the HTML used was malformed...and I expect it to be the same thing again.

Provide the HTML you are inserting in to the content (via API, if I remember correctly)

I didn't used an API to post the content, is that what you meant?

• 3 months later...

Good morning,

Sorry if I ask a question that is already answered in the plugin's description or the support topic.

I want to hide the replies of certain forums to certain user groups, not just guests...Is that possible? Is it possible to display maybe the first post of a topic and then hide the other replies to specific user groups?

Thanks a lot

• 2 weeks later...

v3.1.5 has been submitted for approval:

• FIXES
    • fixed issue with cleanup tasks, which removes old plugin version of application, not running
    • modification to the 'Convert images to links within quotes' functionality to resolve a rare issue where 1 of multiple images with exactly the same name/url etc is left visible, while all others are hidden.
  • NEW
    • Added a 'Disable display of full size image' setting to allow admins to control behaviour of lightbox image display for guests, applied if images are not being hidden for guests
      • If enabled, the image displayed in the lightbox will be the thumbnailed version of the original file (i.e. the image actually seen by the guest when viewing the content)
      • Option to 'Display login prompt in the lightbox' is also available, allowing the admin to show a login prompt instead of the thumbnailed image
  • CHANGES
    • No other functional changes
    • Tested and confirmed working on IPS 4.6.0 (Beta)