Community

Nathan Explosion

(NE) Hide replies from guests

13 hours ago, Nathan Explosion said:

@AlexWebsites - I've had a think about your request and I've decided not to include it in this plugin, and will leave it as-is.

There are a number of reasons for this decision, which I'd be happy to share with you via PM if you wish.

ok sounds good, I understand.

Hi, just bought this. I have one question. My settings is hide everything (Hide all content) to all. But if I do so, I was hoping for guest should be able to view the profile. But now if a guest click any member username he will be able to see the replie post from the members here in www.my-domain/profile/username that is hide in the forum. Do I need to hide the profile from the guests now, to make this to work? Are there any settings that I need to do to hide the replie posts here?

Hi,

I'm interested in using the plugin:

Basically I am looking for a well made and maintained plugin to hide images, i.e. embedded and attachment images, from guests leaving a note to sign-up.

As far as I can judge this plugin would help me to implement that, right?

Thanks,
Thomas

12 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

As far as I can judge this plugin would help me to implement that, right?

Thanks,
Thomas

Yup

On 4/28/2019 at 3:12 PM, tomwin said:

Hi, just bought this. I have one question. My settings is hide everything (Hide all content) to all. But if I do so, I was hoping for guest should be able to view the profile. But now if a guest click any member username he will be able to see the replie post from the members here in www.my-domain/profile/username that is hide in the forum. Do I need to hide the profile from the guests now, to make this to work? Are there any settings that I need to do to hide the replie posts here?

For clarification - are you referring to the content being displayed when viewing the 'Activity' tab on the profile? If so, I'll build something in to the plugin to handle that - in the meantime, modifying the permissions to view profiles would suffice.