(NE) Hide content

scroll down to comments section here : hxxps://bit.ly/edited

and yes - as I mentioned above I use 

27 minutes ago, Qubabos said:

forums posts as comments in pages articles

linked topic here : hxxps://bit.ly/edited

24 minutes ago, Nathan Explosion said:

then you will need to handle that using the Forums and topics tab, with the pages side handled via the Pages database tab.

I hadle this with those 2 ways and it doesnt work. Contet has been hidden in forums topics but the same content doesnt hide in comments in article.

Edited by Qubabos
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That screenshot gives me no information about the actual post - I need a link to the post please, on this topic here and not via PM, so that I can actually check it. I'm not going on to your site to try to track down that post.

And provide a screenshot of the "Forums & Topics" tab please.

Edited by Nathan Explosion
3 hours ago, Nathan Explosion said:

That screenshot gives me no information about the actual post - I need a link to the post please, on this topic here and not via PM, so that I can actually check it. I'm not going on to your site to try to track down that post.

And provide a screenshot of the "Forums & Topics" tab please.

I did not understand anything of what you wrote .. xD
I set the plugin but the links both under free and queues are displayed by the guests.

where should I screen forums and topics?

2.PNG.c03f7b8878d45be668d638e6574eb297.PNGCattura.thumb.PNG.cf90cb105327c2afdb7fc8b7f010003e.PNG

as you can see, the links are visible ...

19 minutes ago, Nathan Explosion said:

Look at the settings for the plugin....there is a tab for 'Forums & Topics'...provide a screenshot of it.

And provide me with a direct link to your topic/post/whatever it is so that I can look at it, instead of just looking at a screenshot of what you see.

3.thumb.PNG.f45e676e601df01c2b0f98e465a5a25b.PNG

https://androidmod.info/forum/topic/15-firmware-ufficiali-samsung-galaxy-s8-g955f/

https://androidmod.info/forum/topic/7-odin-3131-download/

Thank you - and confirms my suspicion.

See that "Hide content in topic's first post's setting? Please use it, as the content you are trying to hide is in the first post of the topic.

If there is still an issue after that then send me login details for your ACP, and I will take a closer look tomorrow when I have some time.

Edited by Nathan Explosion
  • 3 weeks later...

Was thinking about this plugin over the weekend. I use member groups with subscriptions so it would be cool to hide content from certain usergroups only.  For example, if I wanted to have a subscription level that hides content posted from non-logged in users (guests), you could subscribe to that, so your content wasn't open to the general public. If you are taking suggestions for future releases, please add this one 😀

2 hours ago, Nathan Explosion said:

Can you clarify the request, please, as it's confusing what you have asked there as the plugin already hides content depending on group membership.

So it currently hides all content to groups chosen in the plugin. I'm saying to hide only certain member group's content to groups chosen in the plugin.

2 hours ago, Nathan Explosion said:

For clarify - it currently hides content if the user viewing the content is a member of the groups chosen in the plugin settings.

Am I correct in reading that you would like to be able to hide content if the post has been made by a member of a group instead?

Yes

• 2 weeks later...