Not seeing adsense advertisements

Danny Glover

Can you post a link ? :)

Failing that, view the page source (99% of browsers will allow you to do this) and just search for the ad code in the source. What you're actually looking for is to see if its really present or not.

If its not, examine the settings to make sure you're not exempt from seeing them via your group.

If it is present in the source and it appears correct, temporarily try another browser.

If you're using a third party theme, repeat these 'tests' with it on the default theme temporarily too.

5 hours ago, AndyF said:

Can you post a link ? :)

Failing that, view the page source (99% of browsers will allow you to do this) and just search for the ad code in the source. What you're actually looking for is to see if its really present or not.

If its not, examine the settings to make sure you're not exempt from seeing them via your group.

If it is present in the source and it appears correct, temporarily try another browser.

If you're using a third party theme, repeat these 'tests' with it on the default theme temporarily too.

Hey Andy, thanks for replying.

So the results:

- Code is in the source

- Permissions are correct for seeing the ad in the admin cp

- Tested with the default theme and my own and it's the same deal.

Any other ideas?

My site is set to closed right now, whilst I finish getting everything ready. That's the only reason why supplying the url wouldn't be fruitful right now.

Thank you

Adsense will often have "blank space" for a day or two when you first add them to your site. I assume they do some kind of checking first on your page to make sure they comply with the rules. If your site is closed and it cannot be checked, you might not see ads.

• 8 months later...

I would like to bump this topic since I'm having the same issue with my site that's been up and running for several months and adsense ads show up as empty space. No matter where, no matter what size and it's killing my revenue. All other ads work, just that adsense ads are blank.

Should mention that the same ad code works fine on my other sites.

• 4 weeks later...

Same issue here. Contacted Support about it and waiting. Found this page in AdminCP which specified specific instructions for AdSense users. But, my issues stem from the fact that the code is being placed in the middle of the <body> tags rather than in between the <head></head> tags. Will post here once my issue is resolved.

Capture.PNG

Archived