Application Forms - Supporttopic

Hi, I do not understand one thing about this application if a user sends a form because the staff does not receive a notification of the submitted form? we would like a list where the staff would be given the opportunity to approve or not the forms, a notification when the user compiles a form, so too silent, can not do anything?

4 hours ago, Virgo81 said:

Hi, I do not understand one thing about this application if a user sends a form because the staff does not receive a notification of the submitted form? we would like a list where the staff would be given the opportunity to approve or not the forms, a notification when the user compiles a form, so too silent, can not do anything?

Hi, I think you are asking:

• Does staff receive notification when user submits form?  No, but we like the idea and will consider it.  (However, staff can 'follow' topic where new topics are created when submit form.)
  • List to approve / deny?  Yes in ModCP

59ffd943159d9_ModCPApplications.thumb.JPG.dc7dfeddcdf1ca41dc559eb321c68d4e.JPG

I hope this answers your questions :) 

Edited by Fosters
On 11/2/2017 at 3:33 AM, Fosters said:

It's on the roadmap for a future release, I don't like the idea to use %3$s for this, I want to provide a better, more userfriendly UI for this:)

Okay, hopefully soon as this is something that we need so for now we'll use the other form.

quick noob question: When you "Approve" an application form, does this send an email, or move someone to a certain Group?

Edited by United We Stand

Hello. I installed the latest version of the Application Forms and I get this error when adding new fields.

UPDATE `applicationform_fields` applicationform_fields  SET `allow_attachments`=NULL,`type`='Text',`options`='null',`multiple`=false,`required`=true,`input_format`='' WHERE id=1 
IPS\Db\Exception: Column 'allow_attachments' cannot be null (1048)

So, your application is setting allow attachments to null even though the next line is saying it can not be null. I've had it manually tweaked to overcome this issue but would like to bring it to your attention and get a patch. Is this issue only for me?

I hope you update this app, because I'm beginning to regret buying ...
I find this very well done

this application lacks everything.
1: a notification in mp on the staff
2: Speed up your acceptance requests
3: A LIVE NOTIFICATION of the requests
if many requests come, a slaughterhouse accepts all of them, allowing acceptance without refreshing the page
MIGLIORATELA

Edited by Virgo81
3 hours ago, Hoff said:

Hello. I installed the latest version of the Application Forms and I get this error when adding new fields.

UPDATE `applicationform_fields` applicationform_fields  SET `allow_attachments`=NULL,`type`='Text',`options`='null',`multiple`=false,`required`=true,`input_format`='' WHERE id=1 

So, your application is setting allow attachments to null even though the next line is saying it can not be null. I've had it manually tweaked to overcome this issue but would like to bring it to your attention and get a patch. Is this issue only for me?

PM sent

12 hours ago, Virgo81 said:

I hope you update this app, because I'm beginning to regret buying ...
I find this very well done

this application lacks everything.
1: a notification in mp on the staff
2: Speed up your acceptance requests
3: A LIVE NOTIFICATION of the requests
if many requests come, a slaughterhouse accepts all of them, allowing acceptance without refreshing the page
MIGLIORATELA

Hi, 

Thank you for sharing your concerns.  We have identified Notifications as a future update for the app, as other clients have also requested it, and it's been submitted as a suggestion in our Project Manager tracker.  

As a workaround that is immediately  available, you can make new submissions post a new topic in a board.  If you "follow" the board, you will receive all notifications. In our last release, we also improved the layout in the MdCP to allow Moderators to approve or deny directly from their control panel.  

We hope you will continue to enjoy our apps.  If you can provide your URL we can take a look and make sure everything is working.  

Fosters

Edited by Fosters
On 2.6.2017 at 7:22 PM, MasterShrive said:

Sorry if this isn't the right spot for a feature request, it's just more convenient at the moment.

This would be very useful feature for others:

Could you add a text area in the ACP that is added to the bottom application when it is submitted? We use a checklist of items the applicant needs to fulfill and this needs to be added by hand each time. Setting it once in the ACP that then gets automatically added to the bottom would be appreciated.

To further describe it: The application form when completed is posted to a members only area where members discuss said applicant. A check list is added by a moderator, for example; "Have they posted 30 posts?" then a moderator will edit it to "yes" when they have in the future. 

Thanks again! Great add-on!

Hey, could you describe this further?
Where would this be shown exactly? In the ModCP on the submission page where you approve/deny the submission?

Each time I create a field or edit it, I get this.

UPDATE `applicationform_fields` applicationform_fields  SET `allow_attachments`=NULL,`type`='TextArea',`options`='null',`multiple`=false,`required`=true,`input_format`='' WHERE id=11 
#0 C:\xampp\htdocs\gta5police\public_html\forums\system\Db\Db.php(990): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*IPS\\Node\\_Mod...', Array)
#1 C:\xampp\htdocs\gta5police\public_html\forums\system\Patterns\ActiveRecord.php(492): IPS\_Db->update('`applicationfor...', '`allow_attachme...', 'WHERE id=?')
#2 C:\xampp\htdocs\gta5police\public_html\forums\system\Node\Model.php(2270): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord->save()
#3 C:\xampp\htdocs\gta5police\public_html\forums\system\Node\Model.php(3053): IPS\Node\_Model->save()
#4 C:\xampp\htdocs\gta5police\public_html\forums\system\Node\Controller.php(391): IPS\Node\_Model->saveForm(Array)
#5 C:\xampp\htdocs\gta5police\public_html\forums\system\Dispatcher\Controller.php(85): IPS\Node\_Controller->form()
#6 C:\xampp\htdocs\gta5police\public_html\forums\system\Node\Controller.php(62): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#7 C:\xampp\htdocs\gta5police\public_html\forums\applications\applicationform\modules\admin\forms\position.php(35): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#8 C:\xampp\htdocs\gta5police\public_html\forums\system\Dispatcher\Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\applicationform\modules\admin\forms\_position->execute()
#9 C:\xampp\htdocs\gta5police\public_html\forums\admin\index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#10 {main}

3 hours ago, Divinityy said:

Each time I create a field or edit it, I get this.

UPDATE `applicationform_fields` applicationform_fields  SET `allow_attachments`=NULL,`type`='TextArea',`options`='null',`multiple`=false,`required`=true,`input_format`='' WHERE id=11 
#0 C:\xampp\htdocs\gta5police\public_html\forums\system\Db\Db.php(990): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*IPS\\Node\\_Mod...', Array)
#1 C:\xampp\htdocs\gta5police\public_html\forums\system\Patterns\ActiveRecord.php(492): IPS\_Db->update('`applicationfor...', '`allow_attachme...', 'WHERE id=?')
#2 C:\xampp\htdocs\gta5police\public_html\forums\system\Node\Model.php(2270): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord->save()
#3 C:\xampp\htdocs\gta5police\public_html\forums\system\Node\Model.php(3053): IPS\Node\_Model->save()
#4 C:\xampp\htdocs\gta5police\public_html\forums\system\Node\Controller.php(391): IPS\Node\_Model->saveForm(Array)
#5 C:\xampp\htdocs\gta5police\public_html\forums\system\Dispatcher\Controller.php(85): IPS\Node\_Controller->form()
#6 C:\xampp\htdocs\gta5police\public_html\forums\system\Node\Controller.php(62): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#7 C:\xampp\htdocs\gta5police\public_html\forums\applications\applicationform\modules\admin\forms\position.php(35): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#8 C:\xampp\htdocs\gta5police\public_html\forums\system\Dispatcher\Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\applicationform\modules\admin\forms\_position->execute()
#9 C:\xampp\htdocs\gta5police\public_html\forums\admin\index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#10 {main}

I have just released a new version which should resolve this issue. Sorry for this and thx to @Hoff for reporting and testing this some days ago:)

On 11/2/2017 at 3:33 AM, Fosters said:

Example_Compare.png&key=c3d6c847900cd13d

Is there anyway for you to give us more examples so I can (for example) add Age and our Main game to the title? Yours seems to only provide the name of the person and 1 more.

The top image is the one made by Fosters, the Bottom is the one made by Mike.

Like on yours it says "You can use %1$s to insert the application title and %2$s for the membername"

_________________________________________________________________________________________

It's on the roadmap for a future release, I don't like the idea to use %3$s for this, I want to provide a better, more userfriendly UI for this:)

Do you have an idea on how close on the roadmap? I would really like to start using yours, and when someone makes an application we need the admins to easily see

which game it is for so they don't have to go through every single application we get just to see if it's for their game or not, same with age if they are under 17 we need to ignore it and contact them differently but in order to know their age we would have to open every application and see inside, this way we can quickly see.

Edited by United We Stand
3 minutes ago, United We Stand said:

Do you have an idea on how close on the roadmap? I would really like to start using yours, and when someone makes an application we need the admins to easily see

which game it is for so they don't have to go through every single application we get just to see if it's for their game or not, same with age if they are under 17 we need to ignore it and contact them differently but in order to know their age we would have to open every application and see inside, this way we can quickly see.

Sorry, no ETA for this feature, but I could offer to create a free, custom plugin for you to implement this. All we'll need are application and field IDs :)
Start a PM if you're interested :)

Edited by Fosters
  • 4 weeks later...

I am also getting an error when attempting to edit/update fields.

UPDATE `applicationform_fields` applicationform_fields  SET `pf_allow_attachments`=1,`application_id`=34,`type`='Text',`options`='[]',`multiple`=false,`required`=true,`max_input`=0,`input_format`='' WHERE id=144 
IPS\Db\Exception: Unknown column 'pf_allow_attachments' in 'field list' (1054)
#0 /home/magicala/public_html/portus/system/Db/Db.php(990): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('UPDATE `applica...', Array)
#1 /home/magicala/public_html/portus/system/Patterns/ActiveRecord.php(492): IPS\_Db->update('applicationform...', Array, Array)
#2 /home/magicala/public_html/portus/system/Node/Model.php(2270): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord->save()
#3 /home/magicala/public_html/portus/system/Node/Model.php(3053): IPS\Node\_Model->save()
#4 /home/magicala/public_html/portus/system/Node/Controller.php(391): IPS\Node\_Model->saveForm(Array)
#5 /home/magicala/public_html/portus/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\Node\_Controller->form()
#6 /home/magicala/public_html/portus/system/Node/Controller.php(62): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#7 /home/magicala/public_html/portus/applications/applicationform/modules/admin/forms/position.php(35): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#8 /home/magicala/public_html/portus/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\applicationform\modules\admin\forms\_position->execute()
#9 /home/magicala/public_html/portus/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#10 {main}

I see you mentioned an update - do I need to repurchase to get the update or?