Application Forms - Supporttopic

3 hours ago, Adam Dover said:

What is the URL extension to access application positions I added?  

I tried http://dowrealism.com/forums/applications/ but it is a blank page.  It did not auto create a menu button when I installed.  Does this app need "IPB Pages" to work?  If so I am screwed.  

No, it doesnt need the pages application.

You have to add the menu tab via the menu manager in your ACP to the navbar

17 minutes ago, Adam Dover said:

Tested and works great!  Giving REP

I didn't expect that people would have problems with the installation. I thought it's logical that you have to install it as application if it is a tar file and as plugin if it is a xml file.

I'll try to improve this in the future.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Alex Hamilton said:

question

can this be used as a submit and display so

my admin can put details of somone they banned and submit it to a page like a hall of shame ect

No, there's no public page with the data available.
How many of the other clients here would be interested into such feature?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello @fosters, I haven't bought this yet, but before I do I wanted to know if its possible to split the applications by categories? I run a gaming community with different types of games so say first category would be Garry's Mod, second category would be Rust etc. which displayed different types of applications.

On 11.3.2017 at 5:20 AM, Keystirras said:

Hello @fosters, I haven't bought this yet, but before I do I wanted to know if its possible to split the applications by categories? I run a gaming community with different types of games so say first category would be Garry's Mod, second category would be Rust etc. which displayed different types of applications.

Hi,

Sorry, such feature isn't implemented yet.

• 3 weeks later...

Some Bugs

• Using Field Type {Date} once the application is submitted the date is in Unix Date Format(1491955200). So Something like 4/12/2017 or April 12, 2017 would be much better than submitting it as Unix time.
  • Using Field Type {Member}  outputs in the post the members UniqueID Number instead of forum profile name.
  • On the AdminCP>COMMUNITY>POSITIONS. When you click the EYE to view it leads you to a page with Member, Approved, Application Topic, and then EDIT/EMAIL Buttons when clicking edit or message it does not seem to be going to the correct user.

An Idea

So "You can use %1$s to insert the application title and %2$s for the membername" is really fantastic update for Topic Titles.

I would like to know if it would be possible to add an option which would allow you to set topic titles based on a field or fields for an application. The idea in this is so that Topic Titles can be dynamically generated based on responses to the Application. 

So for example imagine my forum profile name was "Invision" and my application format was...

* Which Division would you like to Apply for?: Division A

* Misc Info: 

The Topic Title would become "Mark's Application for Division"

On 13.4.2017 at 1:56 AM, mark8 said:

Some Bugs

• Using Field Type {Date} once the application is submitted the date is in Unix Date Format(1491955200). So Something like 4/12/2017 or April 12, 2017 would be much better than submitting it as Unix time.
  • Using Field Type {Member}  outputs in the post the members UniqueID Number instead of forum profile name.
  • On the AdminCP>COMMUNITY>POSITIONS. When you click the EYE to view it leads you to a page with Member, Approved, Application Topic, and then EDIT/EMAIL Buttons when clicking edit or message it does not seem to be going to the correct user.

An Idea

So "You can use %1$s to insert the application title and %2$s for the membername" is really fantastic update for Topic Titles.

I would like to know if it would be possible to add an option which would allow you to set topic titles based on a field or fields for an application. The idea in this is so that Topic Titles can be dynamically generated based on responses to the Application. 

So for example imagine my forum profile name was "Invision" and my application format was...

* Which Division would you like to Apply for?: Division A

* Misc Info: 

The Topic Title would become "Mark's Application for Division"

Fixed in 1.1.11 :)

• 2 weeks later...