Member Has Been Deleted

Chris027

I just finished converting vB content into IPS 4 and when I look at Blogs, all my blogs appear to me fine. When I look at my list of members, everything appears to be fine. However, when I go into AdminCP and click on Community ? Blogs, to list the blogs, I get a list that says Member Has Been Deleted over and over. No username are on any of the pages. 

Please help.

Screen Shot 2016-11-23 at 4.07.37 PM.png

Tried clearing the cache but no change. 

So, it looks like the title of the blogs has been changed to "Member has been deleted" because I can click on it and IPS knows who the member is and the member is still in the db. The blogs also appear just fine on the blog page.

9 minutes ago, Chris027 said:

Tried clearing the cache but no change. 

So, it looks like the title of the blogs has been changed to "Member has been deleted" because I can click on it and IPS knows who the member is and the member is still in the db. The blogs also appear just fine on the blog page.

Might be a language string issue?

My guess is that the vB converter doesn't map the right information to IPS. Blog name should = blog name, but it didn't work that way. 

This is really strange. When I search for a blog by name, using the name I know it's called, it comes up in the search results on this page. Yet, the name is nowhere to be seen!

Hmm. I faced this problem when I have been converting Blog from Bitrix to IPS4. And forgot to report :( 

@Ryan Ashbrook that is because you save blog name and description in language system, but they are actually should be stored in columns of blog_blogs table and are not translatable. Submit a ticket for your attention?

Guys, for quickly fix you can open /applications/convert/sources/Library/Blog.php and...

1. Find and DELETE this line (~301):

unset( $info['blog_name'] );

2. Find this line (~309):

unset( $info['blog_description'] );

And add BEFORE:

$info['blog_desc'] = $info['blog_description']; // Because there is column `blog_desc`, not `blog_description`

Hope haven't forgotten anything :) 

23 hours ago, Ilya Hoilik said:

Hmm. I faced this problem when I have been converting Blog from Bitrix to IPS4. And forgot to report :( 

Ashbrook @Ryan  That is you Because the save the blog name and description in language system, But for They are Actually Should the BE for stored is in columns of blog_blogs The table and are not translatable. Submit a ticket for your attention?

Guys, for quickly fix you can open /applications/convert/sources/Library/Blog.php and ...

1. Find and DELETE this line (~ 301):

2. Find this line (~ 309):

And add BEFORE:

Hope have not forgotten anything :) 

Great. Testing this now.

Archived