Issues with Upload helper

GriefCode

Hey,

I tried to create a form with an upload section, for this i followed this documentation:

So my upload form element looks like this:
https://github.com/gamershost/Forum-Report-Archive/blob/master/modules/front/base/archive.php#L108

And my FileStorage like this:
https://github.com/gamershost/Forum-Report-Archive/blob/master/extensions/core/FileStorage/Report.php

However, when i upload a file, i'm gettings this response:
Unbenannt.PNG

I already chmodded my whole forum to avoid that this could cause the issue.

What did I miss here?

Thanks in advance.

I wasn't able to install your application from the github repository ( your db schema is broken because the data columns can't have '' as default value )

The problem is your csrf check at the beginning of the add method.The uploader tries to send the uploaded image to this url, which returns then a 403 no permission error because of the missing csrf key.

It's really not needed here. The form class will validate the csrf key once the form was submitted.

59 minutes ago, Daniel F said:

I wasn't able to install your application from the github repository ( your db schema is broken because the data columns can't have '' as default value )

The problem is your csrf check at the beginning of the add method.The uploader tries to send the uploaded image to this url, which returns then a 403 no permission error because of the missing csrf key.

It's really not needed here. The form class will validate the csrf key once the form was submitted.

Ah that is interesting, thanks, i didn't know that. I will try that once i'm home.

About the database, yes I had it also on my previous Application as well. I am not 100% sure how and why this sometimes happen, i use the schema creator of the developer center. Maybe some kind of check would be nice.

Archived