Custom Notifications - Supporttopic

On 2/8/2019 at 9:33 PM, Oleksandr Rebrov said:

Hi!
I have error when click to button Send 
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 233703360 bytes) in

What’s the full stack of the error ? To how many people did you try to send notifications ?

• 2 weeks later...

A new version was released.

Changehistory

IPS 4.4.0 compatibility release

On 2/22/2019 at 3:36 PM, jesuralem said:

Hi @Fosters can you please give me an answer to my question from january ?

I would definitely be interested if your plugin make it possible to create notifications with an API call (but just one notification for one user...)

I'm sorry for the late reply, I think we resolved this via PM or?

3 minutes ago, jesuralem said:

Hi @Fosters, i think you must be confusing me with semone else, we never exchanged a single mp :).

Sorry for this. Then Ibhad indeed somebody else in mind. Yes this application includes a REST app allowing you to send a notification to somebody  

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/19/2019 at 5:54 PM, RevengeFNF said:

@Fosters plugin started working with IPS 4.4.0, but now with another issue that is probably related to 4.4.

It will send the notification over and over again to the users. Basically, it doesn't stop. 

Been having this same issue since last year in 4.3.  Still waiting on a response.

On 11/26/2018 at 8:11 PM, Alismora said:

@Fosters  I'm having some issues with the app after recently upgrading to 4.3.6

I don't know how major of an issue it is, but to put it short, we can't send notifications anymore.  Even with default criteria for recipients, it'll only send the notification to a couple percent and then it'll get stuck on a random person and continuously spam them repeatedly with the same notification and stop distributing the notification to the 90%+ of the members who haven't received it yet.  I've tried it several times and the person it gets snagged on is always different.  The only way I can quit the task is by uninstalling it.

There are no error messages of any sort that I can provide to you since it doesn't give me any.  We send notifications to around 5k people on average, but it can be up to over 7k at once. Unless something is timing out, I don't think member amount is the culprit here.  I'm using 1.2.2 of your application on 4.3.6 with latest patches.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Any way to send a custom notification to a single user? If not it would be great if within the filters you could filter to only send a notification to specified accounts - pretty much the only reason I purchased this (assumed this feature already existed) 😕 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, kurosaki ichigo said:

after many tests.

i discover that there is a conflict with some applications.

i tested with disabled one , one application, and i find the error the application "easy popup " in my case!

thanks a lot

That's quite strange, I can't see why there should be a conflict between this 2 apps. Anyway, I'm glad to see this working now for you:)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

@Fosters  Hello,

I started receiving this error yesterday.  There's a typo in the word Notifications in the first line.  I'm using 1.3.0

Error: Class 'IPS\customnotifications\Notificatinos' not found (0)
#0 /home/***/***/applications/core/modules/admin/system/livesearch.php(53): IPS\customnotifications\extensions\core\LiveSearch\_Notifications->getResults('sys')
#1 /home/***/***/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\core\modules\admin\system\_livesearch->manage()
#2 /home/***/***/applications/core/modules/admin/system/livesearch.php(33): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#3 /home/***/***/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\core\modules\admin\system\_livesearch->execute()
#4 /home/***/***/admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#5 {main}

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...