Motivating members to upload a profile image

opentype

While we are waiting for this functionality in the core or as a plugin …

Wasn’t there a plugin which showed as message to remind members to add certain profile information data? I remember something like that vaguely. But it also could have been for 3.x. 
Or is there an easy IF query we can put in a template to check whether an avatar image (including linked social media ones) exist? 

20 hours ago, Apfelstrudel said:

We added a custom block with several if conditions for this need. It asks for a profile photo, profile fields and waits for a first post. Everytime a user finishes a task it's going to be check marked.

But an out of the box solution would be the best (like shown in the above linked topic).

A block that shows a "new member checklist" would be great.  

@Lindy once commented (and this was a long time ago) about a progress bar to fill out your profile.  That's one of the many great ideas clients have come up with in Product Feedback. 

• Management
21 minutes ago, Joel R said:

A block that shows a "new member checklist" would be great.  

@Lindy once commented (and this was a long time ago) about a progress bar to fill out your profile.  That's one of the many great ideas clients have come up with in Product Feedback. 

That's coming in a 4.2.x release. :D

• Management

It was a rough beginning and we said from the start we wanted to focus on the foundation of IPS4 first, but once we were comfortable, we would roll full steam ahead with growth and we're finally at that point (yay.) We will be getting more into 4.2 after the holidays. 

I do have a comprehensive roadmap of sorts available if you're interested though. Please don't leak it. 

4 minutes ago, Lindy said:

It was a rough beginning and we said from the start we wanted to focus on the foundation of IPS4 first, but once we were comfortable, we would roll full steam ahead with growth and we're finally at that point (yay.) We will be getting more into 4.2 after the holidays. 

I do have a comprehensive roadmap of sorts available if you're interested though. Please don't leak it. 

Oh god.  I got trolled so hard.  

Well done, Lindy.  Well done.  

Archived