Pages SuperGrid support

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I have just updated my invision CMS to the latest version from 4.2.5

Then I updated pages supergrid (I take the 4.4 file)

But I have this error when I click on the menu to access to Pages categories menu 

Error: Call to undefined method IPS\cms\Records1::reputation() (0)
#0 /home/nginx/domains/mydomain.com/public/applications/cms/sources/Theme/Theme.php(610) : eval()'d code(769): IPS\Theme\class_cms_database_supergrid_listing->recordRow(Object(IPS\Helpers\Table\Content), Array, Array)
#1 /home/nginx/domains/mydomain.com/public/system/Helpers/Table/Table.php(564): IPS\Theme\class_cms_database_supergrid_listing->categoryTable(Object(IPS\Helpers\Table\Content), Array, Array, NULL, true)
#2 /home/nginx/domains/mydomain.com/public/applications/cms/modules/front/database/category.php(697): IPS\Helpers\Table\_Table->__toString()
#3 /home/nginx/domains/mydomain.com/public/applications/cms/modules/front/database/category.php(40): IPS\cms\modules\front\database\_category->view()
#4 /home/nginx/domains/mydomain.com/public/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\cms\modules\front\database\_category->manage()
#5 /home/nginx/domains/mydomain.com/public/applications/cms/sources/Databases/Dispatcher.php(347): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#6 /home/nginx/domains/mydomain.com/public/applications/cms/widgets/Database.php(128): IPS\cms\Databases\_Dispatcher->run()
#7 /home/nginx/domains/mydomain.com/public/applications/cms/sources/Pages/Page.php(1283): IPS\cms\widgets\_Database->render()
#8 /home/nginx/domains/mydomain.com/public/applications/cms/sources/Pages/Page.php(2220): IPS\cms\Pages\_Page->getWidgets()
#9 /home/nginx/domains/mydomain.com/public/applications/cms/modules/front/pages/page.php(112): IPS\cms\Pages\_Page->output()
#10 /home/nginx/domains/mydomain.com/public/applications/cms/modules/front/pages/page.php(43): IPS\cms\modules\front\pages\_page->view()
#11 /home/nginx/domains/mydomain.com/public/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\cms\modules\front\pages\_page->manage()
#12 /home/nginx/domains/mydomain.com/public/applications/cms/modules/front/pages/page.php(33): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#13 /home/nginx/domains/mydomain.com/public/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\cms\modules\front\pages\_page->execute()
#14 /home/nginx/domains/mydomain.com/public/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#15 {main}

Edited by EricT
On 1/20/2020 at 7:04 PM, EricT said:

Hello,

I have just updated my invision CMS to the latest version from 4.2.5

Then I updated pages supergrid (I take the 4.4 file)

But I have this error when I click on the menu to access to Pages categories menu 

Error: Call to undefined method IPS\cms\Records1::reputation() (0)

Pretty sure this means you are still calling the old templates. Make sure to delete the existing SuperGrid templates completely before installing the new ones. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello!

Please help solve the problem. The problem is long, but there was no time to do it.

In the catalog of articles, previews are displayed in poor quality.
Here you can see. https://kamfishing.ru/index.php?/tours.html/речная-рыбалка/

No matter what resolution and size, I added images for recording.

How to fix this, that the quality of the image was not lost before such a disgrace?

I will be glad to advice and help, thanks!

The images of the recording on the page itself also stretch very much.

https://kamfishing.ru/index.php?/tours.html/речная-рыбалка/

12 minutes ago, levsha said:

In the catalog of articles, previews are displayed in poor quality.
Here you can see. https://kamfishing.ru/index.php?/tours.html/речная-рыбалка/

There are two possible solutions:

1. Change the thumbnail size in your Pages database settings:

1469757506_Bildschirmfoto2020-03-18um12_33_15.thumb.png.965f7303c839f818dae90ae65a977c88.png

Important: Changing this value will NOT change anything at first. This will only have an effect once you upload new images. 

2. Use full resolution images in the listing

You can change this by turning off thumbnails in the SuperGrid plugin settings:

666502774_Bildschirmfoto2020-03-18um12_36_10.png.5ec0c17c306a98bf5c23a441968d79e7.png

This will work instantly, but the pages will load a little bit slower. 

Hello, I installed the settings.xml file on the plugin section of the ACP panel. However, I do not see any pages settings or a new section for it. The plugin appears to be installed however there is no indication when I search it on the search bar. It only appears as installed on the plugins section.

26 minutes ago, Justinh4x said:

Okay, where do I install the template? I have the latest IPS and the most recent version of pages application. I installed the settings.xml, now where do I install the templates if no menu popped up on the ACP?

ACP → Pages → Templates → Upload Templates

Just follow the steps in the installation PDF. 🙂 

• 2 weeks later...

Realize this may be borderline customization request but is there an easy way to show 100% Hero image aspect ratio in Mobile View?

For how I use it, 45 Hero image aspect ratio is suitable for Desktop but in mobile view just too much of the image gets clipped. Wondering if it can keep the setting for Hero image aspect ratio for Desktop & Tablets, and then switch to 100 for mobile viewing.

You can be a bit creative using CSS 🙂

Mine is set to 55% and I have changed the CSS slightly:

.SG_record_image {
    background-size: contain !important;
    background-position: top center !important;
  	background-repeat: no-repeat;
    padding-top: 0px !important;
    padding-left: 10px;
    padding-right: 10px;
}

@media screen and (max-width: 767px) {
 .SG_record_image {
    padding-bottom: 70% !important;
}

This way I can override the way the image is shown in mobile.

You can see it in effect here:
https://jimiwikman.se/blog-articles/blog/interesting/atlassian/atlassian-provide-free-licenses-to-help-teams-with-remote-work-r126/

13 hours ago, Jimi Wikman said:

You can be a bit creative using CSS 🙂

Mine is set to 55% and I have changed the CSS slightly:

.SG_record_image {
    background-size: contain !important;
    background-position: top center !important;
  	background-repeat: no-repeat;
    padding-top: 0px !important;
    padding-left: 10px;
    padding-right: 10px;
}

@media screen and (max-width: 767px) {
 .SG_record_image {
    padding-bottom: 70% !important;
}

This way I can override the way the image is shown in mobile.

You can see it in effect here:
https://jimiwikman.se/blog-articles/blog/interesting/atlassian/atlassian-provide-free-licenses-to-help-teams-with-remote-work-r126/

Thank you! Well done. This is exactly what I was after.   We are probably using SuperGrid a little differently but I was able to achieve the desired result with some tweaking.

I think you are missing a closing "}" at the end 😉 - in case anyone else uses the code.

Thanks again 👍

Edited by Rogefeller