Pages SuperGrid support

I have just installed the Pages Supergrid, and love how nice it has made my articles page, but the block for the front page seems a bit off compared to the other blocks from you. Can you check it for me and confirm that something is broken and what i may have done wrong?

Notice how the pages block (the one with the orange highlights, has no title, seems to have some padding, so that it does not go all the way to the edge and also has some text at the buttom, that exceeds the container it is in?

1935298204_Screenshot_2019-02-17AllVirtualRacing-AllVirtualRacing.thumb.jpg.f9704430106e460d5e4b9ecf7f97e18e.jpg

I realised that if i use the Super_blocks record feed instead, then this looks much better, and it corrects the issues, but the images are then really low quality, and cropped too much

695314496_Screenshot_2019-02-17AllVirtualRacing-AllVirtualRacing(1).thumb.jpg.302e08c52fd7fe76a37658cbf032b083.jpg

Edited by Steph Jensen
11 minutes ago, Steph Jensen said:

I have just installed the Pages Supergrid, and love how nice it has made my articles page, but the block for the front page seems a bit off compared to the other blocks from you. Can you check it for me and confirm that something is broken and what i may have done wrong?

Notice how the pages block (the one with the orange highlights, has no title, seems to have some padding, so that it does not go all the way to the edge and also has some text at the buttom, that exceeds the container it is in?

There are settings for that. Showing the block title is a setting. Using the box styling is a setting. 
The background colors depend on your theme settings. For example, SuperGrid makes use of an IPS styling called “ipsAreaBackground_light”. If you or the theme you are using make that color the same as your background, things might look weird, e.g. as if there padding that doesn’t belong there. 

Edited by opentype
9 minutes ago, opentype said:

There are settings for that. Showing the block title is a setting. Using the box styling is a setting. 
The background colors depend on your theme settings. For example, SuperGrid makes use of an IPS styling called “ipsAreaBackground_light”. If you or the theme you are using make that color the same as your background, things might look weird, e.g. as if there padding that doesn’t belong there. 

Thanks for the super fast reply!

Where are those settings?
I am using the default IPS theme, but i don't understand how this looks allright with the other blocks and not on this block. Is is a setting for the block or for the site?

That said, i actually better like the way the block looks when i use the uper_blocks record feed instead. It fits to the rest of the blocks better, but is there a way to make the image used, higher quality (and maybe crop 22:9) ?

Notice to all SuperGrid clients: Yes, this template set and all my other products are compatible with 4.4 when the latest version is being used

This is shown on the product page, both through the “compatibility field” and the product description text. 

You can always check if you use the latest release by looking up the product plugin version in your ACP and comparing it with the latest version shown in the changelog on the product page. 

So everything you need to know is on the product page. I do intent to make a compatibility statement in every support ticket of every product. That would be rather spammy and will also soon be lost again among the many pages of these support topics. Please follow the files you purchased and check the product page for updates. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

We have upgraded this as per instructions 3 times now each time deleting all the templates

But for some reason this template keeps appearing in the list named - M03 05 19 Supergrid Recorddisplay as well as the normal recorddisplay one.

We delete that one along with the others and restart the process but M03 05 19 Supergrid Recorddisplay keeps appearing aswell

Any ideas?

On 10/30/2018 at 10:13 PM, opentype said:

I saw it and noted it as feedback. There is no need to bump it. It might come in a future release, but since updating Pages template sets is quite cumbersome for users at this point, I will certainly not push out a new release to 350 clients just to add a button. If the IPS Community Suite 4.4 requires changes to SuperGrid, which I expect, the next release will probably right after the 4.4 release. 

How about this?