Community

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

About This File Quizzes is a fun (graded quiz - one right answer) application which allows you and your members to add Quizzes to your forum. With leaderboards, categories and a unique layout,

Ok, I’ll add in next version, hopefully with a new type of quiz: grade mode - multiple right answers.  Just need to finish something I’m working first. 

What's New in Version 1.0.4: New Features/Changes: Question title changed to a larger format New display of quiz time format: hh:mm:ss in Quiz Results and Leaders Ranking New

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

Hello.

IPS 4.4? 4.5? Latest version?

Yes, 4.5 last version.

I uninstall it and install it again, try to create a category, appear same error message.

3 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

Click in the menu and go to Permissions and give the permission to the groups.

I check it, no problem with that setting

I try to copy the category was created, it show below error message:

UnderflowException:  (0)
#0 /-/public_html/system/Node/Model.php(3064): IPS\Db\_Select->first()
#1 /-/public_html/system/Node/Controller.php(890): IPS\Node\_Model->__clone()
#2 /-/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(90): IPS\Node\_Controller->copy()
#3 /-/public_html/system/Node/Controller.php(62): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#4 /-/public_html/applications/quizzes/modules/admin/quizzes/categories.php(20): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#5 /-/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\quizzes\modules\admin\quizzes\_categories->execute()
#6 /-/public_html/admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#7 {main}

Copy category, it produce error message, the category can not be copied.

If create new category, it produce error message, but category is created and can see in acp. But can not see in front view.

Same problem creating category inside a category

I wouldn't call a BUG as I can't reproduce. I can't fix something that works.

If you have a solid steps to reproduce, I'll look into it. This is ok to me.

EDIT:

@kmk

Anyway, the "workaround" works for now so use it. It should probably be some server configuration as I don't have this on my online board. I'll come back to this when I have to update the app.

Edited by Adriano Faria
On 10/26/2020 at 1:21 PM, Adriano Faria said:

Honestly, that will be extremely annoying for those who’s playing the quiz. I won’t add this.

I didn't ask you to add it.  I asked if it was possible. 

We have dozens of sites and your excellent app would make a nice addition, however I would like to know if it's possible (for me) to add Google ads to them and how that can be done?

• 1 month later...
Just now, Telemacus2 said:

I upgraded my site to 4.5 but when I try to update this app, I keep getting the message: "Something went wrong, please try again".

Should I delete and re-install? How do I keep the quizzes that I'd already made with the previous versions?

It is a marketplace message, not from the app. I would submit a ticket to IPS.