Community

1 minute ago, Adriano Faria said:

It will after IPS review every version released from all contributors. I submitted version 1.5.1 on friday; it's pending approval. It's taking almost a week to be available. You will have to wait.

Was there any updates/fixes in between the 18th Aug and now, or is 1.5.1 the only version that you've uploaded?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

About This File Quizzes is a fun (graded quiz - one right answer) application which allows you and your members to add Quizzes to your forum. With leaderboards, categories and a unique layout,

Ok, I’ll add in next version, hopefully with a new type of quiz: grade mode - multiple right answers.  Just need to finish something I’m working first. 

What's New in Version 1.0.4: New Features/Changes: Question title changed to a larger format New display of quiz time format: hh:mm:ss in Quiz Results and Leaders Ranking New

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Adriano,

Just an FYI.... On the latest version of Quizzes available through the Marketplace, 1.5.0 there seems to be a minor appearance issue with the buttons on the quiz result page using the default Invision template.  Perhaps the buttons are not uniform for another reason that I am not aware of just yet.  Not sure, but I thought I'd give you a heads up anyways in case you did not mean for it to be that way.

I fixed it on my install by editing the Quizzes > front > view > resultQuiz template.

quizzes-buttons-not-uniform.png

• 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, george Reid said:

Hello, I'm limited by "You must provide at least 4 items" when creating my quiz, how do I change this setting?

I don’t recognize this as a message from Quizzes. If you have changed the language bits, provide details like where/how it happens, screenshots, etc.

Thanks @Adriano Faria,

1. Regarding the number of questions, I can only add 5 and if I try to add more, I get this notification (attached) that I can't add more. I tried looking for some setting in the back-end but wasn't there. Please could you help locate that option to change the maximum number of questions?

2. Also, how can we add Yes/No questions where we want to provide just 2 options instead of 4?

Many thanks for your help on this. 

image.png

2 hours ago, george Reid said:

Thanks @Adriano Faria,

1. Regarding the number of questions, I can only add 5 and if I try to add more, I get this notification (attached) that I can't add more. I tried looking for some setting in the back-end but wasn't there. Please could you help locate that option to change the maximum number of questions?

2. Also, how can we add Yes/No questions where we want to provide just 2 options instead of 4?

Edit the category on ACP and you will see, in the submission tab, the max and min questions and answers a quiz must have. 

Hi, when I finishing a category creation, it show below error message:

UPDATE `quizzes_categories` quizzes_categories  SET `q_cname_furl`='英文',`q_cparent`=0,`q_cfeature_color`=NULL,`q_cicon`=NULL,`q_csortorder`='updated',`q_csortby`='DESC',`q_csharing`=true,`q_cquizzes_type`='{"gradeone":1,"grademultiple":1,"study":1}',`q_cnewmoderated`=false,`q_cmaxss`=0,`q_cmaxdims`='0x0',`q_cmin_questions`=2,`q_cmax_questions`=10,`q_cmin_answers`=2,`q_cmax_answers`=5,`q_cquestion_maxss`=256,`q_cquestion_maxdims`='200x200',`q_callowcomments`=true,`q_ccomments_moderated`=false,`q_callowreviews`=false,`q_callowreviews_play`=true,`q_creviews_moderated`=NULL,`q_ctags_disabled`=false,`q_ctags_noprefixes`=false,`q_crestriction_posts`=0,`q_crestriction_reputation`=0,`q_crestriction_daysjoined`=0,`q_crestriction_groups`='*',`q_cforum_on`=false,`q_cforum`=0,`q_cprefix`=NULL,`q_csuffix`=NULL,`q_cisopen`=1,`q_cnewpost_topic`=1,`q_cdelete_topic`=1 WHERE q_cid=3 
IPS\Db\Exception: Column 'q_creviews_moderated' cannot be null (1048)
#0 /-/public_html/system/Db/Db.php(1161): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*fatherho_test...', Array)
#1 /-/public_html/system/Patterns/ActiveRecord.php(520): IPS\_Db->update('`quizzes_catego...', '`q_cname_furl`=...', 'WHERE q_cid=?')
#2 /-/public_html/system/Node/Model.php(2389): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord->save()
#3 /-/public_html/system/Node/Model.php(3314): IPS\Node\_Model->save()
#4 /-/public_html/system/Node/Controller.php(413): IPS\Node\_Model->saveForm(Array)
#5 /-/public_html/applications/quizzes/modules/admin/quizzes/categories.php(25): IPS\Node\_Controller->form()
#6 /-/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(90): IPS\quizzes\modules\admin\quizzes\_categories->form()
#7 /-/public_html/system/Node/Controller.php(62): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#8 /-/public_html/applications/quizzes/modules/admin/quizzes/categories.php(20): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#9 /-/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\quizzes\modules\admin\quizzes\_categories->execute()
#10 /-/public_html/admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#11 {main}