Please add  option for playing quizzes for guests, yes i know you cant store guests score but make only for show score ignore storing and only add share button for sharing score. Becouse 99% guests if see 'you must register' so they instant leave page.... this is for better trrafic on page.

Sorry for my bad english..

15 minutes ago, Zdeněk Tůma said:

Please add  option for playing quizzes for guests, yes i know you cant store guests score but make only for show score ignore storing and only add share button for sharing score. Becouse 99% guests if see 'you must register' so they instant leave page.... this is for better trrafic on page.

Sorry for my bad english..

Not store the record isn’t the main issue. You probably read my answer to your review. I’ll post it again here:

But the most important reason to disallow guests to play is a registered member can easily cheat by logging out, taking a note of questions, searching for the right answers and then logging back and answering right to all questions... So NO, guests won't play a quiz!

Regarding sharing results:

Regading sharing, IPS made possible to share only CONTENT ITEMS, in this case, the QUIZ itself. Results is a page (html), just like a page made on Pages app; you can't share it too, althought there are tons of requests to.

Edited by Adriano Faria
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, I've been testing out your latest update 1.4.0 (final) of this application and have run into a problem trying to delete any answers from questions in a multi-correct quiz type.

I cannot get this function to work at all. Here is how I finally tested it in the most simple way:

Create a new quiz of type: Graded Mode: Multiple Right Answers
Added "Test" for Title, and "Test1" for description.
Click "Submit Quiz".
Click "Manage Questions & Answers".
Click "Add the first questions".
Enter "Test" for the text of the question".
Click "+ Add Answer" and "Save".
Click "Delete Answer" and "OK".

I get the error: Page Not Found. Error code: 2S136/B
The URL it tries to open is (where I removed the first part of the URL) .../index.php?/quizzes/quiz/22-test-2/&do=deleteAnswer&q_id=5&a_id=10&wasConfirmed=1

To be clear I've not been able to delete any answer from a multiple right answer quiz at all. I've tried with multiple correct/incorrect answers, just the correct answer, just an incorrect answer, and even changing an answer from correct to incorrect. I believe the issue is something with the URL it tries to use.

Edited by Brainy S.

I like the quizzes app very much and was pondering another one of your apps... the raffle system.

Might sound crazy, but have you ever given any thought in adding an integration to raffles for quizzes?

For example... an option to force a user to take (and pass) particular quiz before they could enter a particular raffle (assuming both apps are installed)?

From my perspective, it would help make sure the user has learned something (or knows about the subject) before getting entered to win a possible reward.

Just a wild and crazy thought and or suggestion.

If this is the wrong place for suggestions... please advise of a more suitable location.

2 minutes ago, Allegheny said:

I like the quizzes app very much and was pondering another one of your apps... the raffle system.

Might sound crazy, but have you ever given any thought in adding an integration to raffles for quizzes?

For example... an option to force a user to take (and pass) particular quiz before they could enter a particular raffle (assuming both apps are installed)?

From my perspective, it would help make sure the user has learned something (or knows about the subject) before getting entered to win a possible reward.

Just a wild and crazy thought and or suggestion.

It can be done, of course. I started integration between Crowdfunding and Raffles: if someone donates to a project, then he gets a ticket to a Raffle.

I can do something like that. Purchase Raffles and I'll make sure it will be added sometime soon. 👍

That's great!  I already have the Crowdfunding app and having integration between it and raffles would be pretty neat (Sadly, in my locale there might be some laws about having to give money for a chance to win so I'll have to look into that)

Doing the same for quizzes would be really nice as well (plus, no legal issues as no money is changing hands to play a quiz... just making the user proves their knowledge before getting a chance to win a reward).

Thanks for all you do!

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, cjknowles17@gmail.com said:

Does this allow you to shuffle the order of the questions? (I know you can randomize the answer order, but can you do it with questions too? 

There’s a setting to randomize questions. 

Just now, cjknowles17@gmail.com said:

also what program do you use to import the XML questions?

To import? None. Just go to ACP Import/Export tool and upload the XML you created elsewhere. 

Hi, I'm trying to see players through AdminCP but I get this error:

Error: Call to a member function getMyPositionInLeaders() on null (0)
#0 /invision/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\quizzes\modules\admin\quizzes\_quizzes->showPlayers()
#1 /invision/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#2 /invision/public_html/forum/admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#3 {main}

I do not know if this option already exists but I think it would surely be a good thing.

Sometimes it may be possible that some good answers need to be justified when viewing the correction.

- be able to add a slight comment of a response when displaying the correction. This helps to understand why this is the choice that should have been made during the Quiz