5 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

It works fine for me:

Maybe you're thinking it will do the same in Questions title? No, it is supposed to work only in quiz description.

Yes, I thought that it would also apply to the quiz question field

I am really loving this app now. I'll be writing a lot of cultural/travel articles, and now I can have quizzes to go with them. Question though...

When a quiz author creates a quiz, it automatically goes live, even if there are no questions. Then as the quiz author adds questions, if somebody takes the quiz while questions are being added, the quiz master cannot add any more questions (because that would affect the rankings).

Is there a way for a quiz author to be able to create a quiz and have it "unpublished" until all of the questions and answers are added, and the quiz is completely finished?

Edited by Bendensin
Just now, Bendensin said:

When a quiz author creates a quiz, it automatically goes live, even if there are no questions

Unfortunately, that's the way the frameworks treats the created item.

1 minute ago, Bendensin said:

Is there a way for a quiz author to be able to create a quiz and have it hidden until all of the questions and answers are added, and the quiz is completely finished?

The quiz submitter would require permission to view hidden content. If you use the Can hide own content? group permisison, it will allow user to hide all type of content, not only quizzes.

I'll address it for the IPS 4.2 version.

43 minutes ago, Bendensin said:

Is there a way for a quiz author to be able to create a quiz and have it "unpublished" until all of the questions and answers are added, and the quiz is completely finished?

That's how it will be in 4.2:

-> A regular member wanting to play the quiz:

Capturar.png

-> quiz submitter:

Capturar1.png

A new button was added ( ALLOWS PLAYS ). Only after clicks on it, the quiz will be playable. I also added a message in the top to make it clear to the submitter.

No, like any other app, it will require some changes to accommodate new features and fix 4.1 incompatibility. It will break.

I will update the file on marketplace when 4.2 (final) is released.

Actually only missing Clubs integration but IPS still didn't provide documentation on new features, so...

Quizzes 1.2.0 (IPS 4.2 only) available for download: http://www.sosinvision.com.br/ips4/index.php?/files/

Credentials:

• username: your username here on IPS
  • password: your email here on IPS

To download, you must:

• be a client for this app here on IPS
  • have an active licence for this app here on IPS

If you don't have an account there, feel free to reply here or send a PM. I'll create the account if you meet the both items above.

5 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

Quizzes 1.2.0 (IPS 4.2 only) available for download: http://www.sosinvision.com.br/ips4/index.php?/files/

Credentials:

• username: your username here on IPS
  • password: your email here on IPS

To download, you must:

• be a client for this app here on IPS
  • have an active licence for this app here on IPS

If you don't have an account there, feel free to reply here or send a PM. I'll create the account if you meet the both items above.

my account does not exist

The Display Name or Email Address you entered does not belong to any account. Make sure that it is typed correctly.

On 5/16/2017 at 3:34 AM, Adriano Faria said:

A new button was added ( ALLOWS PLAYS ). Only after clicks on it, the quiz will be playable. I also added a message in the top to make it clear to the submitter.

where is the allow play button... i need to allow play to all the quizzes