6 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

I'd prefer the clock to be smaller as I mentioned, or even better, optional.  If I'm only doing one or two questions, I don't see the utility in a clock, but I want people to get scored.

That won't change too. A quiz is based on a time to create the leaderboard, etc. You may not see a need for it, but all quizzes I know is based on time challenge.

Based on this (and the other reply from you), it's pretty clear to me that you don't want a QUIZ app. You need a QUESTION OF THE DAY or something like that. You should have asked to test it before you buy it. I have this on my online dev board.

Sorry, the app has its workflow and won't change it. Don't wait for this or the other request you've made (remove quiz image). That won't happen. What I'll do in this app is add other types of quizzes, when I find some time to do it.

24 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

Don't wait for this or the other request you've made (remove quiz image).

OK, how about the image within the quiz that I cannot remove once added?  That seems like a bug.  Or the fact that long text scrolls off the screen?  Will you still make those edits?

Any chance you'll make a Question of the Day app? :)

57 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

OK, how about the image within the quiz that I cannot remove once added?  That seems like a bug.  Or the fact that long text scrolls off the screen?  Will you still make those edits?

Both are bugs and they are in my previous reply. 

58 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

Any chance you'll make a Question of the Day app

Sure. Send a PM describing everything you need. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

Please, read the whole tooic. This was already requested a few times and I explained why it cannot be done. 

Which page is this explained on?

Also would be useful to display my score in the quiz as once completed, and if not in the top 5 or whatever is showing, my score and time isn't shown anywhere on the quiz page 

Edited by marklcfc
7 minutes ago, marklcfc said:

Which page is this explained on?

In one of the pages from this topic. Twice. Search for leaderboard, etc. Read the topic. But if you really don't want to waste your time searching, then here goes a summary: I can't make a global leaderboard simply because quizzes are different in time to complete, number of questions, number of replies per question, etc. So I don't know how can I say that JOHN DOE that replied a 10 questions quiz, in 5:37 with 10 repliles per question is better than MARY DOE that replied a 3 questions quiz in 1:45 with 3 replies per question. So you, as the others did, will say: "Do a formula!". Ok, I couldn't make it work. If you can, let me know.

8 minutes ago, marklcfc said:

Also would be useful to display my score in the quiz as once completed, and if not in the top 5 or whatever is showing, my score and time isn't shown anywhere on the quiz page 

Leaderboard is displayed only in quiz page, the only POSSIBLE place to display it.

Capturar.thumb.PNG.67649ba8a88feef0e4aee4632ca7562e.PNG

Once you complete the quiz, you got the RESULT, which isn't saved obviously, since it is a simple way to show whay you did right or wrong.

I know its in leaders ranking, I've shown the top 20 but if I didn't make the top 20, I can't see my score. Didn't know if my score could fit into quiz information at the side

4 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

In one of the pages from this topic. Twice. Search for leaderboard, etc. Read the topic. But if you really don't want to waste your time searching, then here goes a summary: I can't make a global leaderboard simply because quizzes are different in time to complete, number of questions, number of replies per question, etc. So I don't know how can I say that JOHN DOE that replied a 10 questions quiz, in 5:37 with 10 repliles per question is better than MARY DOE that replied a 3 questions quiz in 1:45 with 3 replies per question. So you, as the others did, will say: "Do a formula!". Ok, I couldn't make it work. If you can, let me know.

23 minutes ago, marklcfc said:

Wasn't sure if you could take the placements 1,2,3 in each quiz and give 3 points for number 1, 2 for 2nd place and 1 point for 3rd place. If its not possible then no problem

30 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

So you're suggesting to show your position below the others IF you're not in the top X?

I wasn't but could work, if there was a divider and under 20th place where it would display for example 27th and my score

Edited by marklcfc