Intermediate plan request

Saurabh Jain

• Management

A spike will not penalize you unless it's sustained. I know you've requested this before and I do apologize, but we're not planning to add any additional packages at this time, however, we are again working on a new cloud solution that will eventually use pageview metrics. That may prove to be a better solution for you. There is no further information or ETA available at this time, but you're welcome to check in again with us in a few months.  

On 11/11/2016 at 9:44 AM, Lindy said:

A spike will not penalize you unless it's sustained. I know you've requested this before and I do apologize, but we're not planning to add any additional packages at this time, however, we are again working on a new cloud solution that will eventually use pageview metrics. That may prove to be a better solution for you. There is no further information or ETA available at this time, but you're welcome to check in again with us in a few months.  

Thx @Lindy    please do see my status....It is getting tough to survive.....please do investigate on my site analytics.....its getting tougher to stand

Archived