Support Ticket Emails: Link to Support Ticket

Joel R

16 hours ago, Mark said:

We prefer the email feel. More professional.

I don't understand how a professional / casual feel of the email helps with my concern.  Am I allowed to respond back to the email and it posts to the ticket? 

It takes me four clicks to get to my support ticket when I would like to go directly from the email to the support ticket.  

• Management
3 hours ago, Joel R said:

Well that changes things.  That was not communicated in the ticket or in any of my other interactions with IPS Support.

I personally think there's a reasonable expectation that if you get an e-mail and it doesn't explicitly say "do not reply to this e-mail" that you can reply to the e-mail... but let me look into this further for improvements. Thanks. 

8 hours ago, Lindy said:

I personally think there's a reasonable expectation that if you get an e-mail and it doesn't explicitly say "do not reply to this e-mail" that you can reply to the e-mail... but let me look into this further for improvements. Thanks. 

Nigerian Princes must love you :lol:

The old Support Area actually stated that you could reply to an email so the lack of communication about the changes is worrying. Now we get emails from $support_person with no indication that  replying to the email would end up in the ticketing system.

But Support is getting worse. I have actually raised a ticket about the fact that we can no longer assign a ticket to Cloud Support only to be told that we all get dumped into a generic "Support". It would have been nice if we had been told that when the Client Area was "upgraded" rather than all the rubbish about going though the Manage Purchases - Main Account.

Archived