Inactive Members & Real Last Activity Supporttopic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
On 5/21/2020 at 5:11 PM, Thomas P said:

Is this app still maintained?

Is the issue appearing on large communities already addressed? Am interested in buying, but it should work well on forums with >1M posts...
Thanks

It is indeed still maintained.

I haven't seen anybody complaining recently about performance issues and it's NOT about the post size, the members count is the part which made issues in the past.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/23/2020 at 9:40 AM, KPDub said:

Hi @Fosters - is this compatible with / to be patched to be compatible with 4.5?

it's not compatible yet 😕 I got this error: 2S119/1 "The CSRF protection key did not match. This may indicate a plugin or theme is out of date. Please contact technical support for more information.

@Fosters will you update it?

Edited by ezyy
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

1.40 *seems* to be working in 4.6x...  but I notice some errors being thrown now and then.  Can not add or change existing rules, but the rules I had in place prior seem to still be operating.

I hope this will be upgraded and maintained.  It's a great app!  I know devs have to prioritize their time and it is a lot of work to maintain everything.  Thank you for that.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Hello @Fosters,

Hate beating a dead horse....  should we just uninstall this amazing add-on?  I completely empathize with you app developers, having to continually update/change your apps with every change that IPS makes.  We end users purchase these apps because they enhance our user experience tremendously, and or make our lives easier!  

You are an anomaly not having a maintenance fee, but I am sure I am not alone that dedicated users do not mind paying a reasonable fee to keep our sites at the operational level we desire.

Please, let us know this apps fate....

Thank you