(NB41) My Football

12 hours ago, Unlucky said:

Is there a list of what's in this version?

Settings

- Added new setting "Groups that can view "All fixtures" page".

- Added setting "Teams List (Sidebar Teams List" located on league view page)".

- Added new setting "Favorite team"

- Removed setting " Manage positions (Select the groups that can manage players positions)". It hasbeen moved to mod permissions.

Added folders

Leagues

Added

leagues.thumb.jpg.7670d23059bed0a9bf166596cdcf9141.jpg

Teams

When you work with single category you can see quick buttons

teams.thumb.jpg.5b6ac18b09cac018134d2bdb962e3f50.jpg

Moderators

Added permissions

Front side

Moderators can update tables scores.

tables.thumb.jpg.16955b599e59b1c3648728dd95c8511c.jpg

13 hours ago, Unlucky said:

IE should I be able to update tables from front end?

You have edited templates. You need to revert changes.

Also is there no way to add a league into a folder when creating the league?

No.

Is is possible to combine leagues and folders into a single section?

When I asked how the folders should be looks you did not answer. Furthermore you agree with my version. You can put one league in different folders, so I don't know how to combine them in single section.

Hi,

I did ask if there way anything else

On 28/01/2017 at 0:36 PM, newbie LAC said:
On 28/01/2017 at 11:00 AM, Unlucky said:

re you waiting for input from me on anything else?

No :)

Other your issues has been resolved. I guess.

As per above, I didn't think you were waiting for any more input from me when I asked?

The problem is we will still have an endless list of leagues which will become totally unmanigable in time

I was asking for a solution like IP pages where you have pages and folders as per this screenshot

A section in the app where...

1 - you can add a league or a folder

2 - Have a structure where you can drill down so it is easy to manage and find what you are looking for.

ip-pages.thumb.jpg.1e5156d72f41ac3e9a869b527784ad5d.jpg

17 minutes ago, Unlucky said:

As per above, I didn't think you were waiting for any more input from me when I asked?

Me: "See my screenshots. You can create folders and put the leagues.

So the page with leagues has not changed.

Examples

- My favorite leagues -> Primera, Bundesliga etc

- England -> Premier League, League One etc

You can add the league in different folders."

You: "ok great"

19 minutes ago, Unlucky said:

A section in the app where...

In this case you can't add sinhle league to many folders

13 minutes ago, Unlucky said:

I don't understand what this means?

You have a changes in the template tables https://invisionpower.com/forums/topic/433472-nb41-my-football/?do=findComment&comment=2674334

You need to revert those changes Go to ACP, find a template tables and click on Revert button.

16 minutes ago, Unlucky said:

Direct link https://www.walkingfootball.com/chat/football/league/5-test/?do=updateScore

I have reverted those changes but now have hyperlinked teams again.

How can I stop the teams being hyperlinked and still be able to update scores from front end?

-------------------------------

Re the folders - i totally misunderstood that you were not going to add management to the leagues section as I referred to the way IP pages works and assumed we were going to have a similar solution to pages and folders.

So it's my fault.

Keeping leagues in one huge long list will still be a complete nightmare to manage when the list grows large and we need to add subsquent seasons year after year.

If it can't be done don't worry, I will try to find a different way of adding worldwide league tables to the site as it's the only thing I needed to achieve with this app.

• 2 weeks later...

I seem found error believe the problem is not me (don't believe it is) when i add fixtures to widget sidebar i get error no matter what settings i have example today nothing shows or last and show error in the sidebar so view system log and this my error

SELECT football_fixtures.*, author.* FROM `football_fixtures` LEFT JOIN `core_members` AS `author` ON author.member_id = football_fixtures.creator_id WHERE ( date_fixt != 0 AND date_fixt <= 1486857600 ) AND (  OR ( lig_id IN('1') ) ) AND football_fixtures.approved < 2 AND football_fixtures.lig_id IN(1) ORDER BY date_fixt ASC LIMIT 10
IPS\Db\Exception: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'OR ( lig_id IN('1') ) ) AND football_fixtures.approved < 2 AND football_fixtures' at line 1 (1064)
#0 /home/premierleaguetal/public_html/system/Db/Select.php(356): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('SELECT football...', Array, true)
#1 /home/premierleaguetal/public_html/system/Db/Select.php(418): IPS\Db\_Select->runQuery()
#2 [internal function]: IPS\Db\_Select->rewind()
#3 [internal function]: IteratorIterator->rewind()
#4 /home/premierleaguetal/public_html/applications/football/widgets/fixtures.php(227): iterator_to_array(Object(IPS\Patterns\ActiveRecordIterator))
#5 /home/premierleaguetal/public_html/system/Widget/Widget.php(753): IPS\football\widgets\_fixtures->render()
#6 /home/premierleaguetal/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(757) : eval()'d code(13462): IPS\_Widget->__toString()
#7 [internal function]: IPS\Theme\class_core_front_global->widgetContainer('sidebar', 'vertical')
#8 /home/premierleaguetal/public_html/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(57): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#9 /home/premierleaguetal/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(757) : eval()'d code(10962): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('widgetContainer', Array)
#10 /home/premierleaguetal/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(757) : eval()'d code(10962): IPS\Theme\SandboxedTemplate->widgetContainer('sidebar', 'vertical')
#11 [internal function]: IPS\Theme\class_core_front_global->sidebar('right')
#12 /home/premierleaguetal/public_html/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(57): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#13 /home/premierleaguetal/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(757) : eval()'d code(5429): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('sidebar', Array)
#14 /home/premierleaguetal/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(757) : eval()'d code(5429): IPS\Theme\SandboxedTemplate->sidebar('right')
#15 [internal function]: IPS\Theme\class_core_front_global->globalTemplate('915510f9f5fbea2...', '\n\n\n<div class='...', Array)
#16 /home/premierleaguetal/public_html/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(57): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#17 /home/premierleaguetal/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(149): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('globalTemplate', Array)
#18 /home/premierleaguetal/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(149): IPS\Theme\SandboxedTemplate->globalTemplate('915510f9f5fbea2...', '\n\n\n<div class='...', Array)
#19 /home/premierleaguetal/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Standard.php(104): IPS\_Dispatcher->finish()
#20 /home/premierleaguetal/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(528): IPS\Dispatcher\_Standard->finish()
#21 /home/premierleaguetal/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(131): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->finish()
#22 /home/premierleaguetal/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#23 {main}

I have few fixtures in the Admin CP so this why believe its a bug and not me.

On 13.02.2017 at 10:23 AM, newbie LAC said:

Hello,

Confirmed as a bug.

applications/football/widgets/fixtures.php

Find 

$teamsLeagues = (count($teams) ? \IPS\Db::i()->in( 'team1', $teams ) . ' OR ' . \IPS\Db::i()->in( 'team2', $teams ) : '') . (count($leagues) ? ' OR ' . \IPS\Db::i()->in( 'lig_id', $leagues ) : '');

replace with 

$teamsLeagues = (count($teams) ? \IPS\Db::i()->in( 'team1', $teams ) . ' OR ' . \IPS\Db::i()->in( 'team2', $teams ) : '') . (count($leagues) ? (count($teams) ? ' OR ' : '') . \IPS\Db::i()->in( 'lig_id', $leagues ) : '');

However, if someone is not able to apply the fix (don't know how to edit files, hosted on CiC) I will be releasing a new version asap.

3 hours ago, newbie LAC said:

applications/football/widgets/fixtures.php

Find 

$teamsLeagues = (count($teams) ? \IPS\Db::i()->in( 'team1', $teams ) . ' OR ' . \IPS\Db::i()->in( 'team2', $teams ) : '') . (count($leagues) ? ' OR ' . \IPS\Db::i()->in( 'lig_id', $leagues ) : '');

replace with 

$teamsLeagues = (count($teams) ? \IPS\Db::i()->in( 'team1', $teams ) . ' OR ' . \IPS\Db::i()->in( 'team2', $teams ) : '') . (count($leagues) ? (count($teams) ? ' OR ' : '') . \IPS\Db::i()->in( 'lig_id', $leagues ) : '');

However, if someone is not able to apply the fix (don't know how to edit files, hosted on CiC) I will be releasing a new version asap.

Screenshot_62.png.eccdca480a39d1e93a21ef2612d6471f.png

fixes the bug but the result like above not sure why.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
13 hours ago, newbie LAC said:

Hello,

What do you mean?

I mean that i had a community of league of legend and i make tournament there.

And i want to make this mode work with my tournaments.

And can i change the number of the teams in leagues? Becouse i saw that ita limit for 2 teams in 1 league.

9 hours ago, Ziv Mallul said:

And can i change the number of the teams in leagues? Becouse i saw that ita limit for 2 teams in 1 league.

No. Fixture is team vs team.

9 hours ago, Ziv Mallul said:

I mean that i had a community of league of legend and i make tournament there.

Not sure how you can make tournaments from football app

13 minutes ago, newbie LAC said:

No. Fixture is team vs team.

Not sure how you can make tournaments from football app

Yea but must be way to change it to unlimit teams right?

If it's impassable how i cancle my payment? I truly dont need it if i cant use the app... If i can change the limit of the fixture's i can make it work with my tournaments

• 1 month later...

Hello Newbie, 

I am planning to use this app for my none-football tournaments. They consist of both League based tournaments and play-offs brackets. Will there be in the future a play-off brackets based structure? 

Examples: 16 players or teams 

Also, can league tables get embedded to topics? (suggestion if not, show first 3 places and "Click to see full table).