(NB41) My Football

Hi,

Feature request

When adding a Tables widget would it be possible to filter / split Leagues & teams list - so when opening the dropdown, it only shows leagues.

The list is getting very long showing multiple leagues and the complete list of teams across them causing lots of scrolling up and down

12 hours ago, Unlucky said:

Hi,

Feature request

When adding a Tables widget would it be possible to filter / split Leagues & teams list - so when opening the dropdown, it only shows leagues.

The list is getting very long showing multiple leagues and the complete list of teams across them causing lots of scrolling up and down

Hello,

applications/football/widgets/tables.php

Find 

'zeroVal'	=> 'all',

Add after 

'autoPopulate'	=> false,

Check the work. Do you want this?

Just purchased and went to install.  Unable to create or update players. I get errors like this:

EX1054 Something went wrong. Please try again.

UPDATE `sports_football_playerscats` football_playerscats  SET ``=1 WHERE pc_id=2 
IPS\Db\Exception: Unknown column '' in 'field list' (1054)
#0 /path-to-installation/Db/Db.php(870): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('UPDATE `sports_...', Array)
#1 /path-to-installation/Patterns/ActiveRecord.php(491): IPS\_Db->update('football_player...', Array, Array)
#2 /path-to-installation/Node/Model.php(2014): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord->save()
#3 /path-to-installation/Node/Controller.php(420): IPS\Node\_Model->save()
#4 /path-to-installation/applications/football/modules/admin/football/players.php(104): IPS\Node\_Controller->form()
#5 [internal function]: IPS\football\modules\admin\football\_players->form()
#6 /path-to-installation/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): call_user_func(Array)
#7 /path-to-installation/Node/Controller.php(63): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#8 /path-to-installation/applications/football/modules/admin/football/players.php(82): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#9 /path-to-installation/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\football\modules\admin\football\_players->execute()
#10 /path-to-installation/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#11 {main}

Any ideas? Thanks

Also, is the admin console the only area from which somebody can add and edit team and player data? I see that one can add fixtures from the end user interface. But I don't see the ability to add teams and player data. Is that the case or is it just my installation that isn't working? I would like delegate work to other people without having to provide them with access to the admin console.  Thanks again.

7 hours ago, Quetip said:

Uninstalling and re-installing didn't help.

Using IPS Community Suite 4.1.17.1

UnInstalling unfortunately won't resolve the issue, its a bug.

6 hours ago, Quetip said:

Also, is the admin console the only area from which somebody can add and edit team and player data? I see that one can add fixtures from the end user interface. But I don't see the ability to add teams and player data. Is that the case or is it just my installation that isn't working? I would like delegate work to other people without having to provide them with access to the admin console.  Thanks again.

I believe it is the only location.

Perhaps a suggestion? I would love to see the front end able to update the team data etc (in fact all areas).

Newbie's very accommodating towards features and suggestions, if they approve the app and benefit those who have purchased - I'm nearly 97% certain he would consider adding them. I'm pleased to see others using this!

Hello,

8 hours ago, Quetip said:

EX1054 Something went wrong. Please try again.

I can't reproduce.

I've installed app, created new league, new team, new category, new player. Then edited player without any errors.

Please tell me steps.

7 hours ago, Quetip said:

sole the only area from which somebody can add and edit team and player data?

On front end you can edit player data and positions.

I've made some changes. Add the perms and separate by league/moderator

update.thumb.jpg.1513e9e54f936f05f56e8682ed50ca4f.jpg

I'm waiting @Unlucky https://invisionpower.com/forums/topic/433472-nb41-my-football/?do=findComment&comment=2674148 (2nd part)

folders.thumb.jpg.f8b9467a3cfa785338cd0b941558ea93.jpg

folders2.thumb.jpg.34aa612e5bba98cd88c5b67e051d3031.jpg

folders3.thumb.jpg.5f4d2427477aa5f4b731a3d1dc03c89f.jpg

On 23/01/2017 at 5:42 AM, newbie LAC said:

How many levels do you want? Country - division - league

Hi,

Yes that sounds good but in different order.

Country first -   then League then division though I think might be best

The official FA website lists them as league and then division

IE - Cheshire Walking Football League has a premier division league and a championship league

All of them are listed here http://full-time.thefa.com/Search.do;jsessionid=E415DB1573BB1E1F3B98F1D86B616BBF?searchValue=walking

Hello,

11 minutes ago, Unlucky said:

Yes that sounds good but in different order.

See my screenshots. You can create folders and put the leagues.

So the page with leagues has not changed.

Examples

- My favorite leagues -> Primera, Bundesliga etc

- England -> Premier League, League One etc

You can add the league in different folders.

9 hours ago, newbie LAC said:

I can't reproduce.

I've installed app, created new league, new team, new category, new player. Then edited player without any errors.

Please tell me steps.

The error appears when editing category, upon save. The modified data is saved, but the error appears everytime.

Also, when I select Manage :: Players, the header of the section does not mention 'Category' anywhere. Instead it reads the name of the league and the first team listed. Very confusing (at least for me. It took me a while to figure out what it was and what I was doing). Thanks for the prompt response.

Edited by Quetip
46 minutes ago, Quetip said:

On thing (feature) I would like to see is fixtures grouped by Round or Matchday.

Also, how are the teams sorted in right hand side of this image?

football_league_view.jpg.a23f9edda676a5e

the sidebar will be sorted via order you placed them in unless changed in 4.1.x in 3.4.x the admin/mod or select people can move them by change the order that needed.

4 minutes ago, Quetip said:

I'd like to see that sorted either on alpha order or team standings. Something other than manual sorting if possible.

don't quote me on this but app design so you the user has the option to change the order as can be used different ways linked with football (soccer) once you have the data in only will need change order few times depending on teams playing league games or cup games.

13 hours ago, Quetip said:

The error appears when editing category, upon save. The modified data is saved, but the error appears everytime.

Confirmed.

Instead it reads the name of the league and the first team listed.

You need provide a league and a team.

You can get players from teams page

players.thumb.jpg.b57397b9376f58eb13c62cdd06fb9f01.jpg

I can add a button on leagues page also if it need

Something like

players2.thumb.jpg.ce5cc9591862b6390ca1ec77022fd43c.jpg

Those settings are not available to me. Unless I'm looking at the wrong place. This is what I have under Manage::Moderators....

That's new version (2.0.1)

10 hours ago, Quetip said:

On thing (feature) I would like to see is fixtures grouped by Round or Matchday.

Where is it?

10 hours ago, Quetip said:

Also, how are the teams sorted in right hand side of this image?

As they are presented in ACP

9 hours ago, Quetip said:

I'd like to see that sorted either on alpha order or team standings. Something other than manual sorting if possible.

I can add a setting.

Hi,

Also is there no way to add a league into a folder when creating the league?

It looks like i need to create a league then goto a folder and add the league to a folder

Leagues section could get very messy when you have 100 leagues spread worldwide over a 3 year period in one long list in the leagues section

Is is possible to combine leagues and folders into a single section?

So you can then drill down neatly country>>>>> league >>>> divsion >>>season etc?

In the same way as IP Pages is configured

You go to IP pages and have two buttons Add Page | Add Folder

And the list only shows top level folders neatly

Edited by Unlucky
19 minutes ago, Unlucky said:

Is there a list of what's in this version?

IE should I be able to update tables from front end?

If so, I can't see anyway of doing my table widgets on ip pages here https://www.walkingfootball.com/chat/walking-football-leagues/england/cheshire-walking-football-league/autumn-season-2016/tables/

Have you added moderators to the permission group of who can update the league tables?