CDN Breaks Layout Of Forum

Anthos El Ma'at Ra

How can we restore the file storage default settings? Our forum admin and frontend area are not showing their original layout. I attached a screenshot of admin and forum area. This happened after we added our MaxCDN domain to the custom url field under file storage. We're unable to see the correct layout of the forum. Help!!

Sign In.png

Forums.png

You can still log into the admin panel and change the storage method, it's just kind of hard to navigate.

This might help once you log into admin panel: &app=core&module=overview&controller=files&do=settings

Alternatively, you could figure out why max cdn isn't working properly. For me it had to do with including /uploads in the storage configuration when it wasn't really needed anymore.

15 hours ago, pxg.me nick said:

You can still log into the admin panel and change the storage method, it's just kind of hard to navigate.

This might help once you log into admin panel: &app=core&module=overview&controller=files&do=settings

Alternatively, you could figure out why max cdn isn't working properly. For me it had to do with including /uploads in the storage configuration when it wasn't really needed anymore.

Awesome thank you. 

15 hours ago, Rhett said:

Submit a ticket and I'll help you get this set back and working. :)  Thank you

Thank you. Your members are great supporters. Love this community. The forum is back up but we're trying to find a better solution to integrate MaxCDN. Any recommendations are good!!

Archived