ActiveCampaign Integration

BomAle

• 4 weeks later...

I have purchased this application and it has been added to my downloads folder.  I then went to "community enhancements" on my Admin dashboard but I do not see an ActiveCampaign enhancement that can be configured.

Do I need to upload the downloaded zip file somewhere first?  How do I configure this file and integrate it into my forum site.

Thanks,

3 hours ago, Roni Chambers said:

I have purchased this application and it has been added to my downloads folder.  I then went to "community enhancements" on my Admin dashboard but I do not see an ActiveCampaign enhancement that can be configured.

Do I need to upload the downloaded zip file somewhere first?  How do I configure this file and integrate it into my forum site.

Thanks,

Thanks for purchase,

for install the application you must go into AdminCP > System tab > Site Features > Applications and upload file click on Install on right of page (see screenshot). After installation go into Community Enhancements below Applications item and find ActiveCampaign Integration.

install app.png

If you want other features let me know :thumbsup:

Yes, when new user register¹ into your IPS4 installation this application sync contact² into ActiveCampaign list specified according to "Send me news and updates" setting during registration.

1. also when change email, set as spammer, merge with another member, deleting a member.

2. insert into list or update existing with status active or unsubscribed

Currently, only the email is shared in ActiveCampaign system but if you want I can integrate other details, for example Username phone First name and more

• 5 months later...
On 11/18/2016 at 11:39 PM, BomAle said:

Currently, only the email is shared in ActiveCampaign system but if you want I can integrate other details

Hi

Thank you for taking the time to make this plugin.
I'd like to purchase this but I need it to also sync forum Username as well as email address.  Is that possible?  What about Usergroup?

On 21/4/2017 at 2:04 PM, Lorian said:

I'd like to purchase this but I need it to also sync forum Username as well as email address.  Is that possible?  What about Usergroup?

I will do it soon, currently I have set off these improvements for other works.

• 2 months later...

Currently it is not available, I would add this feature in future version (it require to move AC members into specific group if you would more manageability, I will provide a method to do it), with a option to block access if user is not into that list (a initial/background task will check existing members to set if it is a AC member or not).

I will leave a field also for set a specific group, when change it a background task move current/exists AC members into the group selected.

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived