Referrals - Support topic

Sry to bother you again...but your site is still down, so gotta post here

But have you noticed that in the profile banner, the referrer and the content count overlap?

maybe this could go somewhere else? or maybe put in the tab with the list of members that got referred 

image.png.95461f26af7c0e365d68da2f90dbcfe1.png

• 4 weeks later...

@Kuma made some great suggestions which I'd like to share here too, to see how many people would be interested in....:)

1. Support for group promotion similar to IPS 4.2 ... If a member invited/referred more then X members => move him to group X ( LMAO, this is already possible, sorry I missed this in the rush:D
 5977e47397f87_3ACPReferralPromotionRuleI  ) 

2. Support for @Kevin Carwile Point and Rules app (Rules was requested several times before, but unfortunately I wasn't able to implement it yet)  Would you be interested into helping us here Kevin?

Edited by Fosters
11 minutes ago, superj707 said:

How is this different from the current referral system that ships with IPS?

1. It provides this feature without the need to have commerce installed ( but it works side by side with commerce and will recognize the referral data from both systems on a members registration ) 

2.Exactly, as @FGNmentioned, there's a ref tab on the profile page showing the referred members 5977e0a6cff43_1Profile.JPG.ae023506ced2b

• 3 weeks later...

@Fosters 

I know this might be too much to ask...

But is there any way you can make the IPS referral link tie into your app?

Meaning that if someone uses the link, someone signs up, then it shows in the tab on the profile page?

Second...is their any way you can make the referred member show in the customer data in acp

Currently only the link referred member shows in the acp data

Just now, FGN said:

Second...is their any way you can make the referred member show in the customer data in acp

Currently only the link referred member shows in the acp data

great idea

1 minute ago, FGN said:

But is there any way you can make the IPS referral link tie into your app?

Meaning that if someone uses the link, someone signs up, then it shows in the tab on the profile page?

You mean if he uses the commerce referrer?

• 2 weeks later...