JMSetzler

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

We desperately need this feature. Honestly I find it hard to believe it's not already included - it's essential for any community running any sort of scheduled event. 

I've sorted through the available apps & I cannot find any that offer this. Am I missing it? Has anyone found a way to do this in 4.5.3? 

6 hours ago, bfarber said:

Pages and Blog both offer the ability to schedule entries to post publicly at a later time.

@bfarber Yes, thank you. But we have a WP blog that is 10+ years old with thousands of posts, so we don't use the blog app. And we run these events forum-style. We post a daily challenge and our customers post their replies - it's a section of our forum. 

• 6 months later...

This would help no end. A universal option across the applications that create content would be absolutely amazing. Especially when time is a finite resource these days and sometimes you want to put something up at a specific time but you know you won't be around to do it at that moment. I imagine most people that work alongside their community as a hobby or/and second job it would be critical to their efficiency and possibly a huge wellbeing impact for people.

20 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

This would help no end. A universal option across the applications that create content would be absolutely amazing. Especially when time is a finite resource these days and sometimes you want to put something up at a specific time but you know you won't be around to do it at that moment. I imagine most people that work alongside their community as a hobby or/and second job it would be critical to their efficiency and possibly a huge wellbeing impact for people.

Agree! 

Jotted this down. We'll see if this is something worth taking a closer look at in the future. 🔮

Important Information

We use technologies, such as cookies, to customise content and advertising, to provide social media features and to analyse traffic to the site. We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted social media, advertising and analytics partners. See more about cookies and our Privacy Policy