Jump to content

Community

Recommended Posts

  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Unless I'm misunderstanding, you can already use any CDN you wish. You set up where to store the files in the file configuration area, and then you can enter a custom URL (so you could store the files on a subdomain which your CDN sits in front of, and then set the custom URL routed through the CDN however your chosen CDN requires). We use CloudFront with our Community In The Cloud offerings, however the code is not specific to CloudFront.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...


If someone with a Safari browser visits a site with Webp images on there does it still display the images but as Jpg or does it show a blank space where the image should be?

I'm using Cloudflare and there's an option to enable webp images but I dont' want to do it if someone with a non supported browser can't see my images?

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Sheffielder said:


If someone with a Safari browser visits a site with Webp images on there does it still display the images but as Jpg or does it show a blank space where the image should be?

I'm using Cloudflare and there's an option to enable webp images but I dont' want to do it if someone with a non supported browser can't see my images?

Cloudflare will only serve .webp to browsers which support it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, AlexWebsites said:

I'm currently serving webp mages on all my IPS sites using mod_pagespeed.

Could you please give us some feedback, do you recommended for IPB after testing it? Did you face any issue after the installation etc?
Thank in advance!

Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Jirinex said:

Could you please give us some feedback, do you recommended for IPB after testing it? Did you face any issue after the installation etc?
Thank in advance!

Been running Mod_pagespeed for a couple years through various IPS version with no issues I’m aware of. What type of feedback are you looking for? Mod_Pagespeed is an Apache module.

Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, AlexWebsites said:

Been running Mod_pagespeed for a couple years through various IPS version with no issues I’m aware of. What type of feedback are you looking for? Mod_Pagespeed is an Apache module.

About performance. Could you please share or send us your config file?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We use technologies, such as cookies, to customise content and advertising, to provide social media features and to analyse traffic to the site. We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted social media, advertising and analytics partners. See more about cookies and our Privacy Policy