4.1 This Is SOOOOOO Frustrating!

jackflash

• Management
33 minutes ago, jackflash said:

WHY OH WHY when users are logged in (or not) in on mobile can they only see the first post in a topic?  A topic that has X amount of replies and still they can only see the first post? Is there a setting for this or something that I am missing here? ? ?

Upgrading to 4.1.15 didn't fix this.

There may be something odd going on with your site. There is no restriction in the software to just see the first post.

8 minutes ago, jackflash said:

See what you all think - when you view the site in mobile, the first two or three topics that you read will show all of the replies.  After that, you can only see the topic post without replies.

http://www.DodgeJourneyForum.com

Since 4.1 is responsive the only thing you need to do to simulate mobile view is decrease the browser size and doing so I realised that the ads you insert after the first post causes problem.

In such pages you increase the size to desktop mode and all the posts are displayed you minimize only one is shown. if that is what you mean.

4 minutes ago, ABGenc said:

Since 4.1 is responsive the only thing you need to do to simulate mobile view is decrease the browser size and doing so I realised that the ads you insert after the first post causes problem.

In such pages you increase the size to desktop mode and all the posts are displayed you minimize only one is shown. if that is what you mean.

SOMETHING interesting.  If a Google ad shows after the first post in each topic, ALL of the topic replies will show.  If NO Google ad shows, than neither do any of the replies to that topic. See what you think @Charles

Archived