Upgrade from 4.1.14.3 to 4.1.15 - blank page after the upgra

steve00

As per title after upgrading from 4.1.14.3 to 4.1.15 I have ended up with a blank page for everything (including admincp so cannot do anything there either)

This is on localhost and so support will not help (wish they would make their minds up ... one time told to report and mention it is test forum and now told no support)

So am hoping that someone here can suggest something

The only difference between this upgrade and others is had to do manually as told me there was a problem so after uploading files and running upgrade all went fine, no problems until after the upgrade ... now cannot access anything but files are there

Any suggestions to fix issue appreciated

On 26.9.2016 at 6:00 PM, steve00 said:

As per title after upgrading from 4.1.14.3 to 4.1.15 I have ended up with a blank page for everything (including admincp so cannot do anything there either)

What kind of environment do you have? As in, do you use MAMP, WAMP or some other utility that lets you set up websites on your localhost?

Either way, sounds like you're getting a PHP error and everything fails. See if there is anything logged in the uploads/logs/-folder. 

Either enable display_errors globally or try to put this at the top of your constants.php or conf_global.php file for the community: (below starting <?php )

error_reporting(E_ALL);
ini_set('display_errors', 1);

Only set display_errors on localhost. It's not something you want on a live accessible community.

And then you might be able to get more information.

On 9/26/2016 at 0:00 PM, steve00 said:

This is on localhost and so support will not help (wish they would make their minds up ... one time told to report and mention it is test forum and now told no support)

So am hoping that someone here can suggest something

The only difference between this upgrade and others is had to do manually as told me there was a problem so after uploading files and running upgrade all went fine, no problems until after the upgrade ... now cannot access anything but files are there

Any suggestions to fix issue appreciated

steve00 did you solve?

I get similar issue with my live site and support can't figure it out.

Archived