How to change the license URL?

Enz

22 hours ago, Logan Ferezy said:

i really miss the old way when you can do it yourself. anyone agree?

yep, in fact was just looking for this.  Kind of a bummer to not be able to do it yourself, even if it is only once every 6 months for free.  I guess they felt they needed more work added to their support load. :geek:

13 hours ago, Joy Rex said:

I would guess it has to do with how IPS checks valid licenses and changing the board URL by users might have been problematic on their end...

Well, a simple request for a URL change required a response to my request wanting clarification if it was a simple move of the site or a new install - something that would have taken me 3 minutes to do online has taken (so far) 6 hours and still pending.

Shouldn't need either way as both require a new URL for the license and it's easy enough for them as it checks the key against the URL apparently.

On 9/28/2016 at 0:29 AM, Tracy Perry said:

Well, a simple request for a URL change required a response to my request wanting clarification if it was a simple move of the site or a new install - something that would have taken me 3 minutes to do online has taken (so far) 6 hours and still pending.

Shouldn't need either way as both require a new URL for the license and it's easy enough for them as it checks the key against the URL apparently.

Yeah agree with you 100%. And if its a weekend they arent going to reply to your request. Kinda stupid to take that great feature away and would give them less tickets to look through.

Archived