Magnum Theme [ support topic ]

1 hour ago, Vanucci said:

Ive started over due to server moving and a name change, but after installing the theme, I have noticed the forums etc is missing off the nav bar, i cannot for the life of me fidn the setting to show it again

49d44128853cb283f3dc3b581bf8533a.png

Use "Restore Default Configuration" on menu manager maybe?

1 hour ago, Vanucci said:

hi, i did a fresh install of ipb and the theme, but its throwing out problems everywhere. I've had to remove it.

No issues on my side i just installed it on your website without any problems,

but you had lots of duplicated Pages(IP.Content) templates i removed it for you all should be ok now :)

Edited by TAMAN

Category styling using the rules.

Hello What i want to achieve is to blur the background of the forum itself, not the category. Using the rules and adding

-webkit-filter: blur(10px);
blur

to Category Title custom CSS

creates this

adc0ec371ddc08db6847ff3d5af512fd.png

Which is half right.

However, its the section behind Private Section 1 that i want to blur out.

How can i achieve this ?

thank you

11 minutes ago, Vanucci said:

Category styling using the rules.

Hello What i want to achieve is to blur the background of the forum itself, not the category. Using the rules and adding

-webkit-filter: blur(10px);
blur

to Category Title custom CSS

creates this

adc0ec371ddc08db6847ff3d5af512fd.png

Which is half right.

However, its the section behind Private Section 1 that i want to blur out.

How can i achieve this ?

thank you

Sorry Its not possible to do that nor posting a simple css here, these settings intended to change the title background and adding a cover to the section not changing the section background

10 minutes ago, Police Community said:

The unread post line when using a floating menu means that the top of the first unread post is hidden behind the menu and is obstructed.

Snip20161030_10.png

Is there anyway to make the anchor point be just below the floating menu like so?

Snip20161030_11.png

I dont quite understand! can you explain more? :) 

Just now, TAMAN said:

I dont quite understand! can you explain more?

Yes sure

When you click on a link to go to the first unread post the unread post line (anchor point on the page) is at the top of the page but that is behind the floating menu bar which means that the first line of the post is hidden behind the menu as shown in the first screenshot so you have to scroll back up to read it. 

Can it be adjusted to accommodate the floating menu bar properly and make it so when you click to go to first unread post that the bottom of the menu bar is used as the anchor point and the whole post is visible without having to scroll back up to start reading as shown in the second screen shot.

would this require me to target it via custom.css then ?

EDIT

answer to my question is yes.

If anyoen else wanted to do it the wway i have this code in the custom.css works

Where it says [data-forumid="#"]  Replace # with the number of your forum id. Mine is 17 for that section.

This code can be used several times over for any section.

{{if in_array( \IPS\Member::loggedIn()->member_group_id, array( 7, 2, ) )}}
<style type='text/css'>

.ipsDataItem[data-forumid="17"]{
    position: relative;
    pointer-events: none;
}

.ipsDataItem[data-forumid="17"] > *{
    -webkit-filter: blur(3px);
    filter: blur(3px);
}

.ipsDataItem[data-forumid="17"]:before{
    content: "";
    background: rgba(51,51,51,0.7);
    position: absolute;
    top: 0; left: 0; right: 0; bottom: 0;
    z-index: 10;
    cursor: normal;
}

.ipsDataItem[data-forumid="17"]:after{
    content: "Introductions";
    color: #5a8bcf;
    font-size: 30px;
    position: absolute;
    top: 50%; left: 50%;
    z-index: 20;
    transform: translate(-50%,-50%);
	/* Overwrite clearfix */
    visibility: visible;
    height: auto;
}
 .ipsDataItem[data-forumid="17"]{
    border: 2px solid #5a8bcf;
}
</style>
{{endif}}

Edited by Vanucci
additional code and answer
16 minutes ago, Police Community said:

Yes sure

When you click on a link to go to the first unread post the unread post line (anchor point on the page) is at the top of the page but that is behind the floating menu bar which means that the first line of the post is hidden behind the menu as shown in the first screenshot so you have to scroll back up to read it. 

Can it be adjusted to accommodate the floating menu bar properly and make it so when you click to go to first unread post that the bottom of the menu bar is used as the anchor point and the whole post is visible without having to scroll back up to start reading as shown in the second screen shot.

right, that's because of the fixed header, i dont think this causes so much mess :hairy: but I will definitely try to find a solution in next update

------

14 minutes ago, Vanucci said:

would this require me to target it via custom.css then ?

EDIT

answer to my question is yes.

If anyoen else wanted to do it the wway i have this code in the custom.css works

Where it says [data-forumid="#"]  Replace # with the number of your forum id. Mine is 17 for that section.

This code can be used several times over for any section.

(w00t) good job mate

Edited by TAMAN
6 hours ago, Police Community said:

Hi @TAMAN

Is it possible to extend the Forum/Categories widget tab to have more than 3 instances? 6 would be sufficient for my needs if this is possible?

Thanks

Hi! :) 

Sorry i have only added 3, i will try to improve it better in feature updates to target by selecting multiple categories instead of target by names. not soon because im working on a new theme

you can add the codes manually, if you're familiar with css. take a look at MagnumCategories template in Core > Front > Global 

Edited by TAMAN
40 minutes ago, cocoliso said:

@TAMAN,

can you add social icons to header?

Is it posible to add a gallery block into a one slider? Or insert any block to sliders?

You can add ANY Pages block to slider just make sure you name the block Template Key to one of the following names  Magnum_Slider_1   Magnum_Slider_2 Magnum_Slider_3......... etc

as for gallery block and social icons to header, No sorry

however you can add social icons to header manually if you're familiar with html and css

I've purchased and paid for it but it is waiting on "approval from staff". I've never seen that before. Seems odd.

I just cancelled the invoice and repurchased. Worked that time. Interesting. This had nothing to do with you, Taman. Just an odd thing that happened. Likely because I was on a VPN at work.

Edited by theblackelk
  • 3 weeks later...