You're invited! Join our 4.6 Live Event on ZOOM 6/24 ×

Community

Magnum Theme [ support topic ]

TAMAN

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, kotaco said:

EDIT: Figured it out. Had to go into designers mode and add some custom settings for the default. Im guessing those will get overwritten with updates, but at least I know how to do it now 🙂

You dont need to create extra theme settings for a custom color as it will cause you a headache later if you needed to reinstall the theme

You can simply add another line of code in custom.css to setup the default color with targeting body tag except color schemes classes

body:not(.taP_colorScheme1):not(.taP_colorScheme2):not(.taP_colorScheme3):not(.taP_colorScheme4):not(.taP_colorScheme5)
.grpAdmin {
	--theme-grpAdmin: 0, 0, 255; /*<--- This is the default color in raw rgb*/;
	color: rgb(var(--theme-grpAdmin));
}

basically, this will change the .grpAdmin color value but only if body tag has no classes like (taP_colorScheme1, taP_colorScheme2...)

In your case you also do not need to use raw rgb color values in palette theme setting as its complicated to customize the colors. (Im only using raw rgb values in palette because ips uses almost all kinds of color with rgb)

you can simply use HEX values in palette like  --theme-grpAdmin: #fff;   you will also need to remove the rgb tag in the color property     color: var(--theme-grpAdmin); 

Edited by TAMAN

23 hours ago, TAMAN said:

You dont need to create extra theme settings for a custom color as it will cause you a headache later if you needed to reinstall the theme

You can simply add another line of code in custom.css to setup the default color with targeting body tag except color schemes classes

body:not(.taP_colorScheme1):not(.taP_colorScheme2):not(.taP_colorScheme3):not(.taP_colorScheme4):not(.taP_colorScheme5)
.grpAdmin {
	--theme-grpAdmin: 0, 0, 255; /*<--- This is the default color in raw rgb*/;
	color: rgb(var(--theme-grpAdmin));
}

basically, this will change the .grpAdmin color value but only if body tag has no classes like (taP_colorScheme1, taP_colorScheme2...)

In your case you also do not need to use raw rgb color values in palette theme setting as its complicated to customize the colors. (Im only using raw rgb values in palette because ips uses almost all kinds of color with rgb)

you can simply use HEX values in palette like  --theme-grpAdmin: #fff;   you will also need to remove the rgb tag in the color property     color: var(--theme-grpAdmin); 

Thank you for the tip!

That solution works great. 

Edited by kotaco

4 minutes ago, Iwooo said:

40 minutes ago, Iwooo said:

Hi, my navbar seems broken on lower resolutions. How can I fix this?

Have you modified anything in the navbar? 

there are no issues like this on my side. the menus should automatically move into a "More" button on smaller screens 

you can also test it here on almost all themes https://ipskit.com/

6 minutes ago, Iwooo said:

navBar doesn't seem to be edited. How can I check if it's default for sure?

I think the problem is with a theme setting which relocates the javascript include 

2cc3988e3ecee192cc76e00d6f721d49.png

this is in theme settings  Custom tab 

you need to select JavaScript Include location to Inside the <head>

• 2 months later...
27 minutes ago, EmaxDev said:

Hi @TAMAN

Is this theme going to be upgraded to 4.6?

last time i checked there were no changes in templates so all works fine if you update your site 

there is a new version coming tho with many new changes hopefully in the following weeks 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, EmaxDev said:

Hi @TAMAN I'm trying the theme with 4.6 and the profile/badges/achievements are all glitched

image.png.f232fd30c44f20416f976cb0633f5853.png

I dont see any issues on my sides 

plus achievements is new nothing of that is modified by  me to cause anything 

if you have modified templates then you will need to revert them back to default or update them for ips 4.6.x