Jump to content

Community

Magnum Theme [ support topic ]


TAMAN

Recommended Posts

On 9/26/2020 at 4:48 PM, KPDub said:

Hi @TAMAN

I removed the old version of the theme and did a fresh install after this happens, but it happens on the fresh install too;

As you can see below, something is going on with the GIF button

image.png.d3b2ff366d7d39393a88b095eab411ff.png

At Customizations>editor>toolbars> ADD button with the new bimgiphy.zip

2020-09-29_03-31-22.png.e2a7ab00081f91261b01d62bd202b5b7.png

2020-09-29_03-20-00.thumb.png.a1c70de63580f1690f4daca525d3b4d4.png

Edited by rionerotnt
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello @TAMAN,

I am having the same issue others described in this thread - my theme did not update properly. I saved my old version, dowloaded it, and reverted to global settings.

But I'm not seeing where or how to upload a new Magnum theme? The marketplace option states my theme is already current.

Is there a place where I can manually download the newest Magnum theme and then upload it?

Thank you in advance.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, zelgadis said:

Hello @TAMAN,

I installed Chatbox+ form marketplace. 
Chatbox add a button at the bottom-right of the page where people can open the chat.

The button is not displayed in Magnun Theme. With IPS default theme it works.

Thanks!

Sorry,
It was an IPS problem.
I've updated to the latest patch, and now the button appears.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/2/2020 at 2:32 PM, Troy Shaffer said:

Is there a place where I can manually download the newest Magnum theme and then upload it?

Hi,

if you haven't customized the theme color settings then simply delete the Magnum theme and then reinstall it from marketplace.

if you dont want to reinstall it, then you can make a copy of it first, and then delete the original magnum theme (The one with IPS Marketplace tag) and reinstall it from IPS marketplace 

after that you can copy your customization's from the one you copied

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, KPDub said:

Hi, @TAMAN

I've changed the colours to use on the ticker (yellow background, black text) which display fine on desktop

But when viewing on mobile it is still the default colours

Any suggestion?

I just checked and there are no colors issues with news ticker.

 

see if you have any custom css that changes the colors only on mobile 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, TAMAN said:

I just checked and there are no colors issues with news ticker.

 

see if you have any custom css that changes the colors only on mobile 

 

Thanks for checking.

I asked a few of my members, it displays correctly for them.   What is it with my tech and your theme lol

No idea what I've done to my phone, its brand new as well lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, KPDub said:

Thanks for checking.

I asked a few of my members, it displays correctly for them.   What is it with my tech and your theme lol

No idea what I've done to my phone, its brand new as well lol

Actually further to this @TAMAN, if you start to mess around with the day or night setting, changing it from night to day removes the formatting.  Had a few report this btw  - this is on desktop as well as mobile

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, KPDub said:

Actually further to this @TAMAN, if you start to mess around with the day or night setting, changing it from night to day removes the formatting.  Had a few report this btw  - this is on desktop as well as mobile

Hi

It removes what "formating" exactly?

If possible a Screenshot can help 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, TAMAN said:

Hi

It removes what "formating" exactly?

If possible a Screenshot can help 🙂

Sorry, I meant the background and text colours.

So this is on a dark setting

image.png.ddfce84f13a45572fd55c08ef8665c8b.png

and this is with the day setting

image.png.c9879f65cfb0cbe1fceceadf2377fbd2.png

When you select the different colour schemes, it also colours the news ticker appropriately.

TBH I'm thinking of just buying your news ticker app so the site staff can update the ticker themselves, I presume that ignores the themes specific colour settings?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, KPDub said:

When you select the different colour schemes, it also colours the news ticker appropriately.

Yes palette colorizers everything including all your apps plugins or anything that uses the theme color settings.

i dont know why news ticker is yellow and black on your side but you can change the colors of news ticker

you can make it same color for all the dark/light color schemes so when you change palette on your website you will always have same colors 

22 hours ago, KPDub said:

TBH I'm thinking of just buying your news ticker app so the site staff can update the ticker themselves, I presume that ignores the themes specific colour settings?

Yes. the news ticker plugin has its own color settings 🙂 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, TAMAN said:

Yes palette colorizers everything including all your apps plugins or anything that uses the theme color settings.

i dont know why news ticker is yellow and black on your side but you can change the colors of news ticker

you can make it same color for all the dark/light color schemes so when you change palette on your website you will always have same colors 

It is yellow and black on purpose, that is the colours we want.  But are you saying the colour pallette overides that?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, EmpireKicking said:

it is from the theme settings, not showing. 

I dont understand your question!

you said you have enabled it but it does not work

now you say in the theme settings doesnt show

please be specific in asking questions 😕

 

whats the problem with the snow? 

have you enabled the snow setting but it does not work on your website? or whats the problem exactly?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, EmpireKicking said:

Is snow enable from the theme settings?  Yes

Is the snow effect showing on the site? No 

Please disable ALL apps and ALL plugins to check which one cause the issue

if no hope then you probably have modified some things which could causes the snow not to appear 

or.... update your theme to latest version as i can see its outdated on your website here https://www.baysidegamers.com/ and maybe this version you are using has issues with the snow setting which im unaware of it

Edited by TAMAN
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, TAMAN said:

or.... update your theme to latest version as i can see its outdated on your website here https://www.baysidegamers.com/ and maybe this version you are using has issues with the snow setting which im unaware of it

Yeah I see, seems that I can't upgrade as I'm already on 4.3 and no option to download and install the theme manually 😞 as a fresh theme.   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi @TAMAN

Have you had any issues reported by Invision on your upgrade?  I can't upgrade to the latest version from within Admin CP, just get a message saying "Something went wrong, try again"

EDIT - didn't realise I hadn't renewed yet - would expect the ACP to pick up on that and show a renew button or something

Edited by KPDub
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We use technologies, such as cookies, to customise content and advertising, to provide social media features and to analyse traffic to the site. We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted social media, advertising and analytics partners. See more about cookies and our Privacy Policy