Jump to content

Community

TAMAN

Magnum Theme [ support topic ]

Recommended Posts

Hi,

I know where to change the widget font size, but is there any way to reduce the height of the title bars across the site?

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Unlucky said:

Hi,

I know where to change the widget font size, but is there any way to reduce the height of the title bars across the site?

Thanks

Sorry, no idea what you want to change  

a screenshot can always help faster ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/15/2019 at 2:11 PM, TAMAN said:

Sorry, no idea what you want to change  

Sorry running behind, I will do a screenshot

Also is there a way to have a different logo for the mobile version?

I really want to achieve a large logo for desktop and have a minimal one for mobile devices

Thanks again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Unlucky said:

Also is there a way to have a different logo for the mobile version?

I really want to achieve a large logo for desktop and have a minimal one for mobile devices

Thanks again

only with a custom css maybe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Steve van Gastel said:

Hi TAMAN,

 

I want to change the color of the Group Colors in the topics, but something is bugged in the theme. Can you please help me how to fix this? :

 

 

How it is in the default theme: https://prnt.sc/p0ya22

 

How it is in the Magnum theme: https://prnt.sc/p0y9z6

 

Thank you in advance!

 

Kind Regards,

 

Steve

Hello,

The user names in the Postbit sidebar does not take the group clours, I have no idea why on your side your default IPS theme have that. You probably have modified the theme templates manually or you might have a plugin that does this group color for you. 🙂 

So however you made that happen on the default IPS theme you need to do the same changes for the magnum theme. otherwise this is not a bug or anything 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

Would it be possible to add an option for smaller or no logo for mobile view?

We are trying to get more screen space showing for the content

Or is there an easier way?

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Unlucky said:

Hi,

Would it be possible to add an option for smaller or no logo for mobile view?

We are trying to get more screen space showing for the content

Or is there an easier way?

Thanks

Custom css in custom.cc template is way easier and cleaner for you and the theme 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Taman,

Any idea why the toolbar is showing like this?  Looks like there are letter "B" s covering over each icon item.  Thanks for your assistance.

Toolbar.thumb.JPG.03f15f975131f981ca93cafd397e2afd.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...