Magnum Theme [ support topic ]

1 hour ago, Unlucky said:

Hi,

I know where to change the widget font size, but is there any way to reduce the height of the title bars across the site?

Thanks

Sorry, no idea what you want to change  

a screenshot can always help faster ^^

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/15/2019 at 2:11 PM, TAMAN said:

Sorry, no idea what you want to change  

Sorry running behind, I will do a screenshot

Also is there a way to have a different logo for the mobile version?

I really want to achieve a large logo for desktop and have a minimal one for mobile devices

Thanks again

1 hour ago, Unlucky said:

Also is there a way to have a different logo for the mobile version?

I really want to achieve a large logo for desktop and have a minimal one for mobile devices

Thanks again

only with a custom css maybe

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Steve van Gastel said:

Hi TAMAN,

I want to change the color of the Group Colors in the topics, but something is bugged in the theme. Can you please help me how to fix this? :

How it is in the default theme: https://prnt.sc/p0ya22

How it is in the Magnum theme: https://prnt.sc/p0y9z6

Thank you in advance!

Kind Regards,

Steve

Hello,

The user names in the Postbit sidebar does not take the group clours, I have no idea why on your side your default IPS theme have that. You probably have modified the theme templates manually or you might have a plugin that does this group color for you. 🙂 

So however you made that happen on the default IPS theme you need to do the same changes for the magnum theme. otherwise this is not a bug or anything 

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Unlucky said:

Hi,

Would it be possible to add an option for smaller or no logo for mobile view?

We are trying to get more screen space showing for the content

Or is there an easier way?

Thanks

Custom css in custom.cc template is way easier and cleaner for you and the theme 🙂

19 hours ago, borangeatx said:

Taman,

Any idea why the toolbar is showing like this?  Looks like there are letter "B" s covering over each icon item.  Thanks for your assistance.

Have you installed any editor skins? or any customization's to it?

if no then try to update the theme 🙂 

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Il_Picasso said:

my ads are out of control any idea what I could do

image.thumb.png.9a7892529c96254ff9c74bc08e49c5c6.png

image.png.5f0343eacd9cb04e8d99b7d0543eca1e.png

They are huge and they are everywhere >.< SOS

image.thumb.png.da25689a98d66430b18816bb4da6f998.png

Hello,

You might need to customize your ads then make them smaller with css 🙂

Sorry, this is not a theme problem, I cant help you out customizing ads

• 4 weeks later...
#0 applications/cms/sources/Blocks/Block.php(278): IPS\cms\_Theme->getTemplate('recordfeed', 'cms', 'block')
#1 system/Widget/Widget.php(234): IPS\cms\Blocks\_Block->getTemplate(Array, '032aaedb9b2b6e3...', NULL)
#2 system/Content/Widget.php(488): IPS\_Widget->output(Array, '032aaedb9b2b6e3...')
#3 applications/cms/widgets/RecordFeed.php(312): IPS\Content\_Widget->render()
#4 applications/cms/sources/Blocks/Block.php(242): IPS\cms\widgets\_RecordFeed->render()
#5 system/Theme/Theme.php(847) : eval()'d code(803): IPS\cms\Blocks\_Block::display(Object(IPS\cms\Blocks\Block))
#6 system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_core_front_ta_templates->sliderBase()
#7 system/Theme/Theme.php(847) : eval()'d code(6543): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('sliderBase', Array)
#8 system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_core_front_global->globalTemplate('Template', '\n<div class='ip...', Array)
#9 system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(172): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('globalTemplate', Array)
#10 system/Dispatcher/Standard.php(112): IPS\_Dispatcher->finish()
#11 system/Dispatcher/Front.php(597): IPS\Dispatcher\_Standard->finish()
#12 system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(154): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->finish()
#13 index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#14 {main}
UnexpectedValueException::0
[[Template core/front/ta_templates/sliderBase is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] 
[[Template core/front/ta_templates/ta_newsTicker is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hi, I'm trying to show the articles feed inside the forum, but every option that i turn on (footer, ticker, slider) cause this error.

I'm using the latest theme version with the latest ipboard (4.4.9.1)

Edited by EmaxDev
On 11/20/2019 at 12:01 PM, TAMAN said:

my ads are out of control any idea what I could do

Hello,

You need to check your ad codes and not simply paste them in the fields, sometimes you also need to use css to fix or style them.

-----

1 hour ago, fix3r said:

When adding html to widget areas , they do not show the html on the site and when you go back to look at the code it removed 1/2 of it

1 hour ago, fix3r said:

never mind worked this time 

43 minutes ago, fix3r said:

corrections this setting doesn't seem to stick

15 minutes ago, fix3r said:

I have a missing resource?

9 minutes ago, fix3r said:

this is why the google ads wont work ..

Hi,

I cant follow you,

I just checked and there are no problems with ads in my themes, 

double check your ads maybe! 

this theme has no modification in ads, everything is exactly same as default IPS theme. so try to check your ad problems on default IPS theme first 🙂 

9 minutes ago, fix3r said:

also you can't see the reactions button

Thats probably because you have changed the theme color options, either the topic background color or "Reaction" color.

You can find the topic background color in Topic View tab and Reaction color setting in Front-End Colors tab.

Make sure to use tow different colors 🙂 

Edited by TAMAN

@TAMAN thanks for the help, i have enabled the theme for guests please take a look i have changed no colors and the reactions are hidden, the slider is missing a resource and google ads wont show, i can switch back to my normal theme and everything works fine and no errors, 

https://www.mymilitia.com/

another one of your customers here - https://www.dumontduneriders.com/invision/ is also missing resources causing console errors

Edited by fix3r