Magnum Theme [ support topic ]

15 hours ago, TAMAN said:

Sorry, I get no notifications on reply lol

anyways, please target the forum section by its ID for example your "A test forum" has sub forums and you want to hide this sub forums 

add this

[data-forumid="3"]>.ipsDataItem_main>.ipsDataItem_subList{display: none}

where the number 3 is the "A test forum" section ID, you can get the forum section ID's by opening browser inspector with F12 and then navigate the data list to see, Or in ACP edit the "A test forum" and then in the address bar you can see the ID

That worked - fantastic

1st Class support as always

Thank you very much

3 minutes ago, Ohio Guns said:

Is there any easy way to get more than 5 sliders? I've kinda been using them to show notifications to guests, and then different one to members, and Ive used the default 5, but need about 5 more :D

Ditch the custom slides and go for a custom database for sliders

you can add infinite sliders :) 

7 minutes ago, Ohio Guns said:

Any links or tutorials on that?

No sorry, check the setting to enable pages slider it is in swiper slider tab, its just a toggle you enable and then adding a block, thats all :) 

i cant guide you how to create a pages database or blocks you are on your own on that

Edited by TAMAN
7 hours ago, thomasdw said:

I am still unable to edit the template , the theme colors as defined in the EDIT tab will override any custom code I add

it works in v2 version  ( = LockOnFiles Taman v7)

it does not work in v3.11 version ( = IPS Magnum Theme )

the default theme is v2 but v3.11 can be selected

http://www.lockonfiles.com/

Can you simply explain what you want so i can help? I cant guess whats not working when i dont even know whgat you trying to do, Please be very specific, you clearly dont want a texture for sidebar title bars its something else you want because i have already gave you the code and it already works on your website, but no, its something else 

So once again, please, Be specific so i can help :)  

the code that allows textures only works in v2 and does not in v3, it does not work even when editing custom.css.

* This file is not modified or overwritten during upgrades
*/
/*************************************************
/* MENU ICONS - If you want to add icons to navigation links - look the examples below */
/*************************************************
.ipsNavBar_primary > ul > li[data-navTitle="Forums"] > a:before {
    content: "\f085"!important;
}
/************************************************************************************************/

.ipsWidget.ipsWidget_vertical .ipsWidget_title {
       background-image:url(http://www.crimeanairwars.com/TEMP/handmadepaper.png)!important;

padding: 7px 10px;
		margin-top: 8px;
        margin-bottom: 3px;
        font-family: "Segoe UI";
		font-size: 23px;
        font-weight: bold !important;

text-align : center;
		position: center;

color: #444;
		border-radius: 3px 3px 0 0;
        border-bottom : 2px dotted #b3b3b3;
        border-left: 1px solid #eee
        border-right: 1px solid #eee;

-webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased;

}

the default theme you see is v2, I also had to edit the theme code to make it work.

you can change the theme and will see that the color is the default black.

Edited by thomasdw
54 minutes ago, thomasdw said:

the code that allows textures only works in v2 and does not in v3, it does not work even when editing custom.css.

the default theme you see is v2, I also had to edit the theme code to make it work.

you can change the theme and will see that the color is the default black.

Oh, okay, try this and let me know if it works :) 

.ipsWidget.ipsWidget_vertical .ipsWidget_title {
    padding: 7px;
    background-image:url(http://www.crimeanairwars.com/TEMP/handmadepaper.png)!important;
  	color: #444 !important;
    font-family: "Segoe UI";
    text-align: center;
    font-weight: bold !important;
    font-size: 23px !important;
    border: none !important;
    height: auto !important;
    border-radius: 3px 3px 0 0 !important;
}

31 minutes ago, thomasdw said:

the problem was the border part

border-radius: 3px 3px 0 0;
        border-bottom : 2px dotted #b3b3b3;
        border-left: 1px solid #eee
        border-right: 1px solid #eee;

if you add that - the code wont load

how can I do that ?

Try this

!important is need here because there are some other borders styles have been used and loads before the custom.css

border: dotted #b3b3b3 !important; /*Set border type and color like this*/
border-width: 0 1px 2px 1px !important; /*border left and right is 1px, and bottom is 2px*/

Edited by TAMAN

HI Taman,

I recently asked this in the peer to peer section 

Derpity replied to the topic with a suggestion, but it doesn't seem to be working for magnum theme using 4.1.19.4  and latest version 3.1.0

Is there something that needs to be fixed in that code to have those changes made ? I would appreciate if you could help me with this.

1 hour ago, gabs007 said:

HI Taman,

I recently asked this in the peer to peer section 

Derpity replied to the topic with a suggestion, but it doesn't seem to be working for magnum theme using 4.1.19.4  and latest version 3.1.0

Is there something that needs to be fixed in that code to have those changes made ? I would appreciate if you could help me with this.

Hi,

The topics template in magnum theme haven't been edited at all, its same as default ips theme, So If you can do it on default ips theme then you should be able to do it in magnum theme because the templates are same.

Anyways, I cant help further than that, I suggest you not to edit HTML templates I also dont provide support to edit html templates of any kind due to theme update break, if you ever update your website or updating themes, the edited templates do not get any updates and you will always need to update the edited template manually.

However, Please follow that topic instead of support topic :) 

Have a good day.

Edited by TAMAN
2 minutes ago, Unlucky said:

Is that something possible for the future.

I think this theme could be ideal for our new project but it is heavily based around the new clubs in 4.2

I dont think so

and if i ever plan to do that i would go for a plugin instead