Magnum Theme [ support topic ]

How do you change the zebra colors on the index page. I tried putting in css code in the extra css to change the color, but something is preventing it from displaying.

I did this code and it did nothing

.ipsDataList.ipsDataList_zebra .ipsDataItem:not( .ipsDataItem_selected ):not( .ipsModerated ):not( .ipsDataItem_new ):not( .ipsDataItem_success ):not( .ipsDataItem_warning ):not( .ipsDataItem_error ):not( .ipsDataItem_info ):not( .ipsDataItem_status ):nth-child(even) {
    background: #FFF1D2;
}

4 minutes ago, WOFman said:

How do you change the zebra colors on the index page. I tried putting in css code in the extra css to change the color, but something is preventing it from displaying.

I did this code and it did nothing

.ipsDataList.ipsDataList_zebra .ipsDataItem:not( .ipsDataItem_selected ):not( .ipsModerated ):not( .ipsDataItem_new ):not( .ipsDataItem_success ):not( .ipsDataItem_warning ):not( .ipsDataItem_error ):not( .ipsDataItem_info ):not( .ipsDataItem_status ):nth-child(even) {
    background: #FFF1D2;
}

You don't need custom css to do that, there is already a color setting to chnage the data item zebra color in Front-End Colors tab  "Data item background: Zebra"

8 hours ago, WOFman said:

Thanks

Is there a way to change the color of the status icon? The read not read thing. I want to change it from its default blue color

Front-End Colors tab 

1c4bfc389ad40f54b35609b9402cbea9.png

Edited by TAMAN
38 minutes ago, KPDub said:

Any update please?

Sorry, I get no notifications on reply lol

anyways, please target the forum section by its ID for example your "A test forum" has sub forums and you want to hide this sub forums 

add this

[data-forumid="3"]>.ipsDataItem_main>.ipsDataItem_subList{display: none}

where the number 3 is the "A test forum" section ID, you can get the forum section ID's by opening browser inspector with F12 and then navigate the data list to see, Or in ACP edit the "A test forum" and then in the address bar you can see the ID

Edited by TAMAN

this is the TAMAN code

.ipsWidget.ipsWidget_vertical .ipsWidget_title {
    background: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0) none repeat scroll 0 0;
    border-bottom: 42px solid #303940;
    border-left: 25px solid transparent;
    border-radius: 0 5px 0 1px;
    color: #ffffff;
    font-size: 16px;
    height: 0;
    line-height: 42px;
    padding: 0 7px;
}

this is what I need to add - I added it to custom.css

background-image: url("http://www.crimeanairwars.com/TEMP/handmadepaper.png");
    border-bottom: 2px dotted #b3b3b3;
    border-radius: 3px 3px 0 0;
    color: #444;
    font-family: "Segoe UI";
    font-size: 28px;
    font-weight: bold;
    margin-bottom: 0;
    margin-top: 8px;
    padding: 7px 10px;
    text-align: center;
}

it did not work

1 hour ago, thomasdw said:

this is the TAMAN code

this is what I need to add - I added it to custom.css

it did not work

Try this

background-image: url("http://www.crimeanairwars.com/TEMP/handmadepaper.png") !important;
    border-bottom: 2px dotted #b3b3b3  !important;;
    border-radius: 3px 3px 0 0  !important;;
    color: #444  !important; /*You can use widget title color setting without adding this line to change color*/
    font-family: "Segoe UI";
    font-size: 28px;
    font-weight: bold;
    margin-bottom: 0;
    margin-top: 8px;
    padding: 7px 10px;
    text-align: center;
}
42 minutes ago, thomasdw said:

yes - it replaces the theme  colors with textures, but it is not loading by adding in custom.css

But IT IS loaded on my side 

this is the texture you want to set it behind the Sidebar title bar right?  handmadepaper.png

Here is a random block on your website sidebar 

b7a3251f0dc52b0c15191c29d79ed98a.png

it is loaded and im not sure what else you are trying to do here

Edited by TAMAN
37 minutes ago, thomasdw said:

yes - if I can do it there I should be able to do it on other blocks

Im not sure if i follow anymore 

as i said, and once again, the code is working AND it is added to ALL of your website sidebar blocks NOT only one :/ :hairy:

Edited by TAMAN
10 minutes ago, thomasdw said:

the version in our website is v2, if I load the new version and edit the theme, it wont show up.

Then just show me the theme or let guests have access to change the theme so i can check and help

The whole time i thought you were talking about the current theme on your website which is the default one AND the code is already working you have pasted in that default theme

If there is another theme then let guests have access so i can check

Edited by TAMAN