Magnum Theme [ support topic ]

13 minutes ago, TAMAN said:

oh, Just use custom.css i cant add a setting just for that :) 

@media screen and (max-width: 979px).ipsApp_front .ipsBreadcrumb {display: block !important}}

Doesn't seem to be showing on a mobile/cell device. I adjusted the screen size on the browser and it disappeared?

4 minutes ago, CP_User said:

Doesn't seem to be showing on a mobile/cell device. I adjusted the screen size on the browser and it disappeared?

Sorry i pasted to fast 

this should be fine

@media screen and (max-width: 979px){.ipsApp_front .ipsBreadcrumb {display: block !important}}

1 minute ago, TAMAN said:

Sorry i pasted to fast 

this should be fine

@media screen and (max-width: 979px){.ipsApp_front .ipsBreadcrumb {display: block !important}}

That works, but it breaks, it removes the home icon and the >

9 minutes ago, CP_User said:

Here's a quick mock up of what I meant with the navbar on top of the slider

59383948512a4_navbarontop.thumb.jpg.5fa935d2267f29537146514729eb9021.jpg

inst it like this right now? the slider is behind the navbar only which makes a nice effect actually, however there is a setting for navbar opacity in header you could set it to 1 so the color becomes solid :) 

Edited by TAMAN
1 minute ago, kkucharsky said:

How can I add news ticker? 

I update this theme http://traderzy.pl/ but I have a problem with some of feautures.. 

News ticker included with the new version that comes for ips 4.2.

For now if you're using ips 4.2 beta then send me a message i can give you the upgraded version :) 

8 hours ago, CP_User said:

Under fonts, could you add 'Upload Font', this way we can add custom fonts which are not Google fonts etc.

Not simple like that, you need multiple file formats to upload to widely support browsers and mobiles, tablets 

2 hours ago, kmk said:

Can you add ability to show slider acording the language of the site?

Do you mean like show the slider if the language is english? 

If so, then No sorry :D 

6 hours ago, TAMAN said:

Not simple like that, you need multiple file formats to upload to widely support browsers and mobiles, tablets 

Do you mean like show the slider if the language is english? 

If so, then No sorry :D 

Yeah, slider for english member, slider for spanish member.... No because the theme is not multilanguage target? Or...

Edited by kmk
9 minutes ago, SammyS said:

Just uploaded version avaliable in the marketplace. Is that one for 4.2 betas? I dont see news ticker

No, I only changed some information's in marketplace no version updates 

ALWAYS check the version number AND the update channel log 

I will update when ips 4.2 gold version is available 

This is a great theme. Thanks very much.

One minor issue I noticed is, the color settings for Mentions are not quite working. My setting is:

image.png.814359380246b39cc67903ec2b5277d5.png

But when I mention someone in a post, it doesn't invert the text color:

image.png.1aee7e3f560cecfb1fe990eecb2f836c.png

It looks like the font color is inherited in the CSS. Can it be made to look like the setting above? Thanks.

Edited by Mike Henry Sr.
53 minutes ago, Mike Henry Sr. said:

This is a great theme. Thanks very much.

One minor issue I noticed is, the color settings for Mentions are not quite working. My setting is:

image.png.814359380246b39cc67903ec2b5277d5.png

But when I mention someone in a post, it doesn't invert the text color:

image.png.1aee7e3f560cecfb1fe990eecb2f836c.png

It looks like the font color is inherited in the CSS. Can it be made to look like the setting above? Thanks.

Hello,

Mentions color setting is actually in ips themes by default and i haven't added or changed anything of that

but i will add another color setting to change the text color for mentions in the new update for ips 4.2

btw, If you are using ips 4.2 beta I can give you the upgraded version of this theme :) let me know with a message 

Just a suggestion, is there anyway you can group customisations?

I want to change the userbar nav and the drop down list, could these be grouped together under a title. And then another setting for forum/zebra colours with section titles grouped together under another title. At the moment I'm finding that I'm editing the user nav bar, but I have to go to another section to edit the user drop down menu list in another section.

Having a long page full of different colours I'm finding difficult to get around and find exactly what I want to change.

Without sounding negative, I'm not overly keen on the 4.2 update of the skin. Everything is just big and taking up much more screen space then I think is needed, and that using 1080p reso.

Be good if we could have more control over the font size through out the theme.

Edited by CP_User
4 hours ago, CP_User said:

I want to change the userbar nav and the drop down list, could these be grouped together under a title. And then another setting for forum/zebra colours with section titles grouped together under another title. At the moment I'm finding that I'm editing the user nav bar, but I have to go to another section to edit the user drop down menu list in another section.

Notification colors? I will move them in header tab :) as forum/zebra its well organized now, im not sure what beta version are you using but i have changed many things around

3f8053ace6c77521f1780325a8e872d2.png

Having a long page full of different colours I'm finding difficult to get around and find exactly what I want to change.

mmm, all settings are very well organized even with different title colors so you can find the names easy, cant do anything more than that 

Without sounding negative, I'm not overly keen on the 4.2 update of the skin. Everything is just big and taking up much more screen space then I think is needed, and that using 1080p reso.

Be good if we could have more control over the font size through out the theme.

I have added title font size and padding settings also sidebar width if thats what you mean :) 

45 minutes ago, TAMAN said:

Notification colors? I will move them in header tab :) as forum/zebra its well organized now, im not sure what beta version are you using but i have changed many things around

3f8053ace6c77521f1780325a8e872d2.png

mmm, all settings are very well organized even with different title colors so you can find the names easy, cant do anything more than that 

I have added title font size and padding settings also sidebar width if thats what you mean :) 

:wub: Awww

Is there not a way where you can use tabs or within the settings are just like you did with the header tab where all the settings relating to that are there. All setting relation to categories are in another tab, similar to how you can style them but add settings like the above screen shot there.

While you've tried to lay it out as easy as you can, I'm still finding it hard to find what I needed due to different names of classes.

To me (and other people with limited knowledge) wouldn't have a clue what DATA ITEM BACKGROUND: Zebra mean? (I have since found it but I had to search google). But putting a title and description and putting them all together under one setting would be better. I believe some items/colours are shared throughout the theme.

For instance I was trying to change the colour of the drop down list on the userbar I think that's the elUserLink_menu ? But I tried making it all grey/white (like it is in the 4.1 version) but have the navigation bar a different colour.

I've tried making the theme light, whites, greys and blues. But for the life of me I cannot find the settings for something like this:
block.thumb.JPG.3eb08e449b8ea083fd340874ea60143e.JPG

Because I haven't a clue what I'm looking for, and I'll admit I get frustrated and give up and go back to it later to try again.

I hope that makes sense and if I'm appearing or coming across as thick, please do tell me haha.

Edited by CP_User
32 minutes ago, CP_User said:

Is there not a way where you can use tabs or within the settings are just like you did with the header tab where all the settings relating to that are there. All setting relation to categories are in another tab, similar to how you can style them but add settings like the above screen shot there.

While you've tried to lay it out as easy as you can, I'm still finding it hard to find what I needed due to different names of classes.

But, I have! lol :D header settings sidebar and widget settings body related settings and many others are all in different tabs, as for the color settings in Front-End Tab i really want to keep it as simple as i can, I find it messy  to add theme tabs for each of color groups

39 minutes ago, CP_User said:

To me (and other people with limited knowledge) wouldn't have a clue what DATA ITEM BACKGROUND: Zebra mean? (I have since found it but I had to search google). But putting a title and description and putting them all together under one setting would be better. I believe some items/colours are shared throughout the theme.

I have named these color settings based on ips css class names in data list structures, there are no such things like forum zebra, Data item background: Zebra used though out the site on almost all data lists and not only forums :) 

47 minutes ago, CP_User said:

I've tried making the theme light, whites, greys and blues. But for the life of me I cannot find the settings for something like this:

Because I haven't a clue what I'm looking for, and I'll admit I get frustrated and give up and go back to it later to try again.

I hope that makes sense and if I'm appearing or coming across as thick, please do tell me haha.

Some text colors are connected with Base text color in Text tab

but its not good to change that to match your pop-up background, try to pick a different background color for pop-up menus instead :D

Cheers

On 6/19/2017 at 5:45 PM, TAMAN said:

Hello,

Mentions color setting is actually in ips themes by default and i haven't added or changed anything of that

but i will add another color setting to change the text color for mentions in the new update for ips 4.2

btw, If you are using ips 4.2 beta I can give you the upgraded version of this theme :) let me know with a message 

I'm using 4.1 still on the hosted platform. I'll open a ticket with IPS then. Thanks.

5 minutes ago, Mike Henry Sr. said:

I'm using 4.1 still on the hosted platform. I'll open a ticket with IPS then. Thanks.

No need to open a ticket I dont think they will help you on that, its up to you if you want change the text color :) 

anyways i checked i and i see that i have already added mentions text color setting in the new version 

Edited by TAMAN