Magnum Theme [ support topic ]

5 hours ago, Chris027 said:

Is it possible to have the Navbars disappear? The reason I ask is because clicking a link to a post in the forum, places the top of the post behind the Navbars.

Screen Shot 2017-03-27 at 10.27.40 AM.png

No but you can disable the fixed navigation option in the header tab

23 minutes ago, Chris027 said:

Forgive my ignorance, but what would this option do for me? I enabled it but don't see a difference. 

No i mean disable the fixed navbar in header tab, by selecting "Normal" for navigation position 

When you do that, Nav bar will become a normal element and not fixed to top when you scroll, anf it should fix what you mentioned :) 

3 minutes ago, TAMAN said:

No i mean disable the fixed navbar in header tab, by selecting "Normal" for navigation position 

When you do that, Nav bar will become a normal element and not fixed to top when you scroll, anf it should fix what you mentioned :) 

Strange. I don't see that option. This is the only option I see. 

Screenshot_20170327-170044.png

43 minutes ago, Chris027 said:

Strange. I don't see that option. This is the only option I see. 

Screenshot_20170327-170044.png

33 minutes ago, SammyS said:

I cant find it either... I thought it was an option that was removed from the latest version

Sorry, you're right i removed it from the last 2 versions i believe, i remember now :D 

Edited by TAMAN

Back to your question, its not possible to make the nav bar normal it was designed like this. and i cant simply post you some css to make the navbar normal and mess with the header just because when auto scrolled to a topic the navbar covers the top of the topic by 64 pixels :D just do a quick scroll up man no big deal to me, really 

BUT just a heads up, I will update this theme after ips 4.2 release, it will be much more advanced dozen of more settings and more features like a fixed sidebar widget and news ticker bar and complete color customizer :) 

Edited by TAMAN
17 hours ago, TAMAN said:

Back to your question, its not possible to make the nav bar normal it was designed like this. and i cant simply post you some css to make the navbar normal and mess with the header just because when auto scrolled to a topic the navbar covers the top of the topic by 64 pixels :D just do a quick scroll up man no big deal to me, really 

BUT just a heads up, I will update this theme after ips 4.2 release, it will be much more advanced dozen of more settings and more features like a fixed sidebar widget and news ticker bar and complete color customizer :) 

Could you consider to be able to add images to the title bars (as an image upload)? After all the CSS help you gave me, I thought this might be an interesting feature that many could use. (If it's possible to do)

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Logan Ferezy said:

the user avarat overlaps with the menu bar..

2d3a026173d2d556d71ce34addcd12af.png

Oh, I never noticed that, Thank you.

I will fix it with the new version after ips 4.2  

If it annoys you too much i can post you a simple css to fix later, 

Sorry Im on phone right now

7 minutes ago, TAMAN said:

Oh, I never noticed that, Thank you.

I will fix it with the new version after ips 4.2  

If it annoys you too much i can post you a simple css to fix later, 

Sorry Im on phone right now

No its not annoying me bud. I appreciate the response. Love the theme <3 Love your work <3

29 minutes ago, Il_Picasso said:

I have a big issue suddenly I got chrome_2017-04-13_16-03-11.png

Are you on latest ips version? have upgraded the theme?

and If you have changed css or html templates then I suggest you to reinstall the theme or just re-download and use upload a new veraion

Edited by TAMAN