Magnum Theme [ support topic ]

1 hour ago, TAMAN said:

Hi!

separate the properties by comma 

example

background-image: url('left image'), url('center image'), url('right image') !important;
background-position: left top, center center, right top;
background-repeat: no-repeat, repeat, no-repeat !important;

Thanks, Taman! Is there a way to stop the center image over lapping the left and right image? The image would stop when it hits the next image.

Edited by CP_User
2 minutes ago, CP_User said:

Thanks, Taman! Is there a way to stop the center image over lapping the left and right image?

mmmm. try to use custom values for center or right and left

play with

background-size: contain, 30px 30px contain; 

or

background-position: left top, 50% 50%, right top;
2 minutes ago, zelgadis said:

Hello TAMAN,

I've a problem with "line truncate" option on the article slider.

I've applied the fix you provided but it doesn't work.

Don't apply any fix 

just update magnum them to latest version it has already been fixed

5 minutes ago, zelgadis said:

I downloaded the new version and updated.

As you can see the problem is still there:
https://www.dragonslair.it/

Have you edited the slider template? you said i applied a fix, just redo what you did 

the setting key in slider template should be  slider_article_truncatecontent 

If it doesn't work then try  slider_article_content_truncate and let me know

2 minutes ago, TAMAN said:

Have you edited the slider template? you said i applied a fix, just redo what you did 

the setting key in slider template should be  slider_article_truncatecontent 

If it doesn't work then try  slider_article_content_truncate and let me know

I uploaded the new "Slider and Footer template" and deleted the old ones.

I've verified the key and it is slider_article_truncatecontent.

Just now, zelgadis said:

I uploaded the new "Slider and Footer template" and deleted the old ones.

I've verified the key and it is slider_article_truncatecontent.

so does it work?

if not replace the slider_article_truncatecontent with slider_article_content_truncate 

Let me know :) 

21 minutes ago, TAMAN said:

if not replace the slider_article_truncatecontent with slider_article_content_truncate 

I don't know what happened.

I've changed the key from slider_article_truncatecontent to slider_article_content_truncate and the problem was still there.

Then i changed back to slider_article_truncatecontent key and now it works.

9 minutes ago, zelgadis said:

I don't know what happened.

I've changed the key from slider_article_truncatecontent to slider_article_content_truncate and the problem was still there.

Then i changed back to slider_article_truncatecontent key and now it works.

Good, good :) the key should be slider_article_truncatecontent

15 minutes ago, ipro said:

I'm only just launching my IPS as a private members group. All forums will be hidden from anyone not logged in.

I'm just looking for the ability to create an attractive splash page for non-members. Does the them give me that ability?

Im not sure what what you mean but this is just a theme.

3 hours ago, ipro said:

I'm only just launching my IPS as a private members group. All forums will be hidden from anyone not logged in.

I'm just looking for the ability to create an attractive splash page for non-members. Does the them give me that ability?

You could make use of the slider and have it show guest messages.

I just moved my file storage locations to an Amazon S3 bucket. Now when I edit the IPS Magnum Theme, it appears 6 files can't be found because they aren't in the S3 location. Here is a screenshot of the missing files. These errors happen after clicking Edit on the theme screen. 

missing-files.png

Screen Shot 2017-02-20 at 7.08.54 PM.png

Edited by Chris027
47 minutes ago, Chris027 said:

I just moved my file storage locations to an Amazon S3 bucket. Now when I edit the IPS Magnum Theme, it appears 6 files can't be found because they aren't in the S3 location. Here is a screenshot of the missing files. These errors happen after clicking Edit on the theme screen. 

mmmm, Not sure why, but probably because these images are from theme upload settings and they did not move. 

anyways

the first one is body background image located in front-end colors tab. delete or upload your own body background image 

the second one is the slider pattern in swiper slider tab, delete or upload a pattern if you want to

3,4,5,6 are slider default images, in Sliders tab. delete them all :) 

Edited by TAMAN
2 minutes ago, TAMAN said:

mmmm, Not sure why, but probably because these images are from theme upload settings and they did not move. 

anyways

the first one is body background image located in front-end colors tab. delete or upload your own body background image 

the second one is the slider pattern in swiper slider tab, delete or upload a pattern if you want to

3,4,5,6 are slider default images, in Sliders tab. delete them all :) 

OK, cool.

I don't have a background image, a slider pattern, or any default slider images. I've gone into all of the tabs and clicked to delete the images. Then I disabled the use of the slider. It looks like one of the image errors has cleared, but I still see five other errors.

Screen Shot 2017-02-20 at 8.02.33 PM.png

2 minutes ago, Chris027 said:

OK, cool.

I don't have a background image, a slider pattern, or any default slider images. I've gone into all of the tabs and clicked to delete the images. Then I disabled the use of the slider. It looks like one of the image errors has cleared, but I still see five other errors.

try to delete the images and save theme without disabling any of the settings

if it doesnt work then simply re upload any image on the fields and save, after that re edit and delete :) 

I'm trying to edit the button colors and the edits aren't being saved. After I change the color, it appears in the box, but as soon as I exit the editing screen it goes back to the previous color. The color never changes on the actual site.

The Button Bar is the one I've been trying for a while. 

Screen Shot 2017-02-20 at 10.35.23 PM.png

Edited by Chris027
6 minutes ago, Chris027 said:

I'm trying to edit the button colors and the edits aren't being saved. After I change the color, it appears in the box, but as soon as I exit the editing screen it goes back to the previous color. The color never changes on the actual site.

The Button Bar is the one I've been trying for a while. 

mmmm, thats wired, this is one of the default ips theme color settings, not magnum theme

can you try it on on default ips theme and see if it works?. 

everything is fine on my side i just checked and changed the color without any problem in magnum theme